Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - The Bulldogs Board vs the Sweet FA

Well played today weltschmerz. I’m carrying a few bruises after that. Thought you found plenty of it after you shifted in to the guts, and your team straightened up a little. Probably should have started in the middle.

Anyway if you’re ever keen for a guided tour of the SFA just give me ahoy. I’d be happy to show you around and introduce you to all the team captains.

We would certainly love to add another midfielder to the sisterhood in the SFA.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
AE99D2F0-A84D-446E-B89B-B5D7FCBFF365.jpeg

Well played today weltschmerz. I’m carrying a few bruises after that. Thought you found plenty of it after you shifted in to the guts, and your team straightened up a little. Probably should have started in the middle.

Anyway if you’re ever keen for a guided tour of the SFA just give me ahoy. I’d be happy to show you around and introduce you to all the team captains.

We would certainly love to add another midfielder to the sisterhood in the SFA.
Look it's OK, no need to be nice. Just come out and say it. "... and after dogwatch got benched."

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
I think there was a good reason for me to be shifted to the wing.

it is humorous when someone talks a big game pre-match and gets subbed off after 30 seconds of game time !!!!

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Asked for a flank or inside role at my brand new club the Gold City Royals. Might not be suited to the back line.

You’ll do really well there !!!

Good players can even do well off the bench... not PMBangers - but good players !!!

Asked for a flank or inside role at my brand new club the Gold City Royals. Might not be suited to the back line.

Welcome aboard!

You won’t ever see me running around in the forward line again, despite my love of a snag or two.

But I look forward to seeing you round the traps.

After that I think I need to change my name to Dogs_r_yelping.
You’re purely at the mercy of the sim. It basically decides where your best position is. If you join a team, it’s pretty much up to your Captain to find the spot that the sim gives you the best results in

With 6 and 5 goals respectively we both should be hot property

6 goals a game would put you in elite territory in the SFA.

Now tell me who you would be aligned with in State of Origin?

Back