Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - The Bulldogs Board vs the Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I am short, round, and often found with pasta. (Though will continue to brag about the 40kg weight loss, I'm much less spherical than I used to be.)
Then you'll be happy to know that the qooty sim can produce CLOUDY match day conditions.

It would be a point of difference. If Tigerturbulance can create an entire persona out “245 Kg of love muscle then hairy toes can at least be a talking point
Full disclosure here. My toes aren’t particularly hairy. Even the big one. In fact I’m thinking of getting onto one of those implant programs.

Just that they have more hair than Eagle…

That’s a pretty decent effort! I brag about the 8kg I’ve lost. Still got about 15 to lose…
I'm jealous - when I get on the scales, I get a message, "Hey: one at a time."

It would be a point of difference. If Tigerturbulance can create an entire persona out “245 Kg of love muscle then hairy toes can at least be a talking point
very true as i actually had the choice to go both ways

245kg of love muscle
1 muscle.jpg

vs 245kg of hairy toes
OIP.mG4x_ohXB03igN3HZ9kyYgHaE6

after 9 seasons in the SFA I am confident I went the right way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, no idea wtf it is. I see myself as a Taylor Duryea underrated type. A players player. A coaches dream.

we desperately need a lockdown defender - I’ll add you in shortly !!

Sure, no idea wtf it is. I see myself as a Taylor Duryea underrated type. A players player. A coaches dream.

Ok - this is a one off exhibition game, from the Sweet FA League on BigFooty.

The game is a Randomly Computer Simulated version of Football, we refer to as Qootball. Your level of involvement is completely up to you. Highly recommended is sledging your opposition, talking up your skills (no accuracy or honesty required), suggesting they may not know how to Qootball - via text, gif or meme formats.

Actually following through on this during the match is completely out of your control... Your performance is randomly generated and if you are like me - you'll get subbed off at the one minute mark of Q1 and finish up with donuts in the stats columns....

Current Bulldogs Board side:

B: TBA - weltschmerz - TBA
HB: Northernsoul74 - Bulldogs85 - Dogs_r_barking
C: TBA - Virgin Dog - dogwatch
HF: TBA - Testekill - TBA
F: stefoid - Th3 DoG FaTh3R - adogsfan5

Foll: Mike - Deadly Dunkley - TBA

Int: TedDougChris - fitzroybowiedog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back