View attachment 1316184
a regular in Turbos hot Tub

1643103177881.png

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Real life (RL) and Sweet FA personas seldom, if ever, meet except in team pm’s. I found that out in my first season (last season) pretty quickly. If you are invited to join a team, then your captain/leadership group can guide and advise. But largely, the Sweet FA is mainly about the banter. The matches are all part of the fun.
Aha... What do you mean by persona...
As in like the video game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigerturbulance

245kg of Love Muscle
May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys FFC
it's nuts that you watermark your gifs.
you do realize talking about nuts could get us banned

big.png

and after being punted from the Carlspoon tour for what was perceived as inappropriate content, I am hoping to last at least a couple hours talking with the Bulldog crew

fitzroybowiedog

Diminishing Returns.
Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
you do realize talking about nuts could get us banned

View attachment 1316201

and after being punted from the Carlspoon tour for what was perceived as inappropriate content, I am hoping to last at least a couple hours talking with the Bulldog crew

ain't no nuts there, probably more like peas with all the roid you've been juicing.

thewizardmelon

Enrol in a Masters of Qootyology today!
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Lakers, LSU Tigers
Ok - this is a one off exhibition game, from the Sweet FA League on BigFooty.

The game is a Randomly Computer Simulated version of Football, we refer to as Qootball. Your level of involvement is completely up to you. Highly recommended is sledging your opposition, talking up your skills (no accuracy or honesty required), suggesting they may not know how to Qootball - via text, gif or meme formats.

Actually following through on this during the match is completely out of your control... Your performance is randomly generated and if you are like me - you'll get subbed off at the one minute mark of Q1 and finish up with donuts in the stats columns....

Current Bulldogs Board side:

B: TBA - weltschmerz - TBA
HB: Northernsoul74 - Bulldogs85 - Dogs_r_barking
C: TBA - Virgin Dog - dogwatch
HF: TBA - Testekill - TBA
F: stefoid - Th3 DoG FaTh3R - adogsfan5

Foll: Mike - Deadly Dunkley - TBA

Int: TedDougChris - fitzroybowiedog
Damn, I was hoping we had a chance when there was only 3 dogs signed up. This team looks far too strong. Can’t wait for the rigged Sim game.

Aug 25, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors, SFFC, Hajduk
Hi guys, I'm looking for a place to cultivate my sick mullet and wear my penii down to a nub... I'm told this is the place for me.

thewizardmelon

Enrol in a Masters of Qootyology today!
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Lakers, LSU Tigers
Hi guys, I'm looking for a place to cultivate my sick mullet and wear my penii down to a nub... I'm told this is the place for me.
I don’t think the dogs board needs an “Injury Factory”. To this day I still remain sad about Lin Jongs final years as a bulldog. Never got right.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad