Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - The Bulldogs Board vs the Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Note: I have more hair than Nathan Eagleton*. I hope that's not going to disqualify me.

* and that's just on my big toe.

Look at this tough guy bragging about how they can grow hair on their big toe.

*to be honest, I'm pretty jealous.

You don't have to do anything but, like sex, it's more fun if you join in
Also like sex, the whole exercise can be over quite quickly, but you'll feel like you accomplished a lot.

I count more than 8 there.

Why did you have to post that just when I was trying to enjoy a nice piece of cake?
Chocolate Cake GIF

Look at this tough guy bragging about how they can grow hair on their big toe.

*to be honest, I'm pretty jealous.
Might just make it in the Sweet FA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a bit of a meatball (much less than I used to be though) so that’s my thing I guess.
Real life (RL) and Sweet FA personas seldom, if ever, meet except in team pm’s. I found that out in my first season (last season) pretty quickly. If you are invited to join a team, then your captain/leadership group can guide and advise. But largely, the Sweet FA is mainly about the banter. The matches are all part of the fun.

I am short, round, and often found with pasta. (Though will continue to brag about the 40kg weight loss, I'm much less spherical than I used to be.)

That's an awesome achievement !!!

I am short, round, and often found with pasta. (Though will continue to brag about the 40kg weight loss, I'm much less spherical than I used to be.)
That’s a pretty decent effort! I brag about the 8kg I’ve lost. Still got about 15 to lose…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back