Fundraiser Sweet FA UGLY All-Stars Fundraiser Series - MVP ANNOUNCED

Remove this Banner Ad

And now for a very important announcement - the MVP

This was decided by three posters who voted 5-4-3-2-1 on each game... They all clearly watched different games as well with the mixture of votes, no less than 21 players got votes.

Without further delay...

In 5th place on 9 votes - Azarole

In 4th place on 13 votes - The Filth Wizard

In 3rd place on 14 votes - Blacky

In 2nd place on 17 votes - Willo_

Meaning that in 1st place and winner of the UGLY Sweet FA MVP Trophy is...​

neAYwXS.jpg

Wooshette

Congratulations.

Thanks again to everyone who was a part of this and made it such an awesome, worthwhile Sweet FA event.

Cheers Spook!
:eek:

What an honour
I'd like to thank all those who voted for me..I know it's coz boobs but s**t, I'll take it.
Also a terrific shout out to everyone who got involved and donated and had a bit of fun too, well done..you are all very fine people.
Terrific simming from Frankie made it a hell of a ride!
Cheers to The Filth Wizard for organising our badges and Quivorir for helping design them..they couldn't be more butt UGLY and we will wear them with pride.

Also a big thank you to spooks for organising this, you reminded us that though we are all playing a fantasy game and trash talk and rivalry is all part of it, at the end of the day we are all just human beings sitting at our keyboards and trying to have a little fun..life can be very short and when we die people won't remember us for what we won, but what sort of person we were.

To anyone dealing with cancer of any kind or knows someone close to them who has cancer or has had cancer or passed away from cancer..this award is for you! I love yous all.

Awwww come here and give me a smooch spooks

Anyone else reading this, you can still donate here, even the smallest amount makes a difference to someone who really needs it, then you can hit The Filth Wizard up for a badge. Don't be shy..this is one time it's good to be a Badge Whore!

https://secure.leukaemiafoundation....angPref=en-CA&RegistrationID=639341#&panel1-3

Last edited:

UPDATE:

Two weeks to go guys and I am approaching the $8,000 mark with a couple of events to go which should definitely see me smash my $10,000 target and lose my beard!

A large portion of that is thanks to you guys... you guys rock my world!

If anyone is still interested in making a donation, but with the chance to win a prize - hit up the following link for another fundraising thing I got set up....

http://bit.ly/2e1V3ay

UPDATE:

Two weeks to go guys and I am approaching the $8,000 mark with a couple of events to go which should definitely see me smash my $10,000 target and lose my beard!

If anyone is still interested in making a donation, but with the chance to win a prize - hit up the following link for another fundraising thing I got set up....

how am i just seeing this :( will donate now. Good job mate

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Can I have the beard? I always wanted to be a hipster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again.
A massive thank you to the Sweet FA community.
I hit my target and ended up raising $11,111.11 for the Leaukemia Foundation. With a massive part of that coming from the very community.

Those who have seen me will attest I suit the UGLY part...

Was that deliberate? Where you at like 11.110.00 or something and somebody added the extra?
I added like 28.91 at the end to make it that amount...
Had too

Again.
I hit my target and ended up raising $11,111.11 for the Leaukemia Foundation. With a massive part of that coming from the very community.

Great work mate. Excellent effort. :thumbsu:

Again.

I think you're cute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back