Remove this Banner Ad

QT

Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Mobbenfuhrer, i recon we should have a week off half way through the season for an All star match.

What do you's think???

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

• Banned
And the players could be selected on a web poll..........

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

So how many games we gonna play in the whole season? WE gonna have a G.final, or are ladder leaders gonna be crowned premiers?

And the forum poll for the all star team, bad idea. How about the players with the leading stats in their position get selected? this way we all have a 1 in 6 chance of getting picked, 1 in 7 if the last team gets going

------------------
"Don't be so humble - you are not that great. "

Definitely a good idea ... we'll have to have a good think about the methodology.

Depending on where people hail from, perhaps it could even be a state of origin format? Or maybe not.

I'd love to see rival football sites start their own leagues, and then we could arrange interleagues
smile.gif

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

• Banned
I thought Web poll because say theres 4 top full forwards, and we could select by position, Liek the Nba all star.....Anyway, i cant believe we lost by 8 goals!
frown.gif
!!

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back