The Half Back

BC Approved
Feb 3, 2011
Geelong
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cardinals, Yankees, Knicks
It's dickhead's like Ned that are contributing to the league turning into sh*t.

Yes there are sh*t campaigners that spam the fu** out of match threads unwanted, but it's the personal bullshit that fu**s people over. I don't want to repeat what was said behind closed doors, but people need to know that it was just not on and never needed to be said. Now we have a Furies poster that really loves this club and did so much to re-brand it and make it a club that was not exclusively Tigers posters, who has been shunned from his own club for "sooking" about another poster.

I'm not going to stand idly by and watch the same person take over the club with a self appointed captaincy after what has just happened. I am not part of the leadership group so I can't actually tell you what is going on in there, but there is no way that Ned should be the Furies captain next season.

This Is Anfield

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 25, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies

Yes there are sh*t campaigners that spam the fu** out of match threads unwanted, but it's the personal bullshit that fu**s people over. I don't want to repeat what was said behind closed doors, but people need to know that it was just not on and never needed to be said. Now we have a Furies poster that really loves this club and did so much to re-brand it and make it a club that was not exclusively Tigers posters, who has been shunned from his own club for "sooking" about another poster.

I'm not going to stand idly by and watch the same person take over the club with a self appointed captaincy after what has just happened. I am not part of the leadership group so I can't actually tell you what is going on in there, but there is no way that Ned should be the Furies captain next season.
1575188919235.png

TJASTA

Cool Guy
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies

Keep fighting the good fight friend :)

Remove this Banner Ad