Media SWEET FREEDOM

Remove this Banner Ad

I AM NOW FREE TO JOIN THE WARRIORS!
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's dickhead's like Ned that are contributing to the league turning into s**t.

Yes there are s**t campaigners that spam the * out of match threads unwanted, but it's the personal bullshit that *s people over. I don't want to repeat what was said behind closed doors, but people need to know that it was just not on and never needed to be said. Now we have a Furies poster that really loves this club and did so much to re-brand it and make it a club that was not exclusively Tigers posters, who has been shunned from his own club for "sooking" about another poster.

I'm not going to stand idly by and watch the same person take over the club with a self appointed captaincy after what has just happened. I am not part of the leadership group so I can't actually tell you what is going on in there, but there is no way that Ned should be the Furies captain next season.

Yes there are s**t campaigners that spam the fu** out of match threads unwanted, but it's the personal bullshit that fu**s people over. I don't want to repeat what was said behind closed doors, but people need to know that it was just not on and never needed to be said. Now we have a Furies poster that really loves this club and did so much to re-brand it and make it a club that was not exclusively Tigers posters, who has been shunned from his own club for "sooking" about another poster.

I'm not going to stand idly by and watch the same person take over the club with a self appointed captaincy after what has just happened. I am not part of the leadership group so I can't actually tell you what is going on in there, but there is no way that Ned should be the Furies captain next season.
1575188919235.png

Yes there are s**t campaigners that spam the fu** out of match threads unwanted, but it's the personal bullshit that fu**s people over. I don't want to repeat what was said behind closed doors, but people need to know that it was just not on and never needed to be said. Now we have a Furies poster that really loves this club and did so much to re-brand it and make it a club that was not exclusively Tigers posters, who has been shunned from his own club for "sooking" about another poster.

Keep fighting the good fight friend :)

What do the Furies, 'Days of our lives, and the WWE have in common?

They are all really crap Soap Operas, with Really bad acting and all full of s**t.

I don't believe an ounce of this Furies Soap Opera.

I'm calling them out - Its all fake as crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back