Competition Sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
How do you pass the time in the SFA when your match thread is s**t?

Re-read some of your old threads and paste the funniest posts in here.

Please I'm really struggling over there, help a brother out. Besides with all the spam going on these days I'm sure there are posts out there that didn't get the recognition they deserved.

This doesn't sound like a competition? Well if I can be bothered at the end of the season I may make a top 5 or something.

So I'll get the ball rolling with a sweet post from our game against..... s**t who do you play for again Knifey Spoony ?

Dawn to Dark: "I've made the worst match thread OP ever"

Golumless: "Hold my beer"

#BLERNS_CPC

Last edited:
Here is a sweet piece of shoop created by brahj with only 8 likes from our Round 2 clash with the bombers
456453_c013ee96b29bfa466ce0ee5f33787d92.jpeg

If you look closely at TheCoach16 you can almost feel sorry for him

Here is a sweet piece of shoop created by brahj with only 8 likes from our Round 2 clash with the bombers
456453_c013ee96b29bfa466ce0ee5f33787d92.jpeg

If you look closely at TheCoach16 you can almost feel sorry for him

I think what everyone wants to know is.

Did the losing team eat the pie?

Well,

I got over 80 posts against the Gumbies and they were the most boring we've played.

dunno how i did that actually.

The good posters always find a way. You'll get there someday :thumbsu:
If there was anything funny amongst those memorable posts feel free to paste them here.

Good posters have some of those. You'll get there someday :thumbsu:

Well,

I got over 80 posts against the Dumbies and they were the most boring we've played.

EFA

I like the idea of this type of thread, I made one many seasons ago called 'The Rolling Play Of The Day' but I neglected it. I hope this sticks as there is a lot of gold out there many miss (and it's free likes for those that bring it to everybody's attention).

I like the idea of this type of thread, I made one many seasons ago called 'The Rolling Play Of The Day' but I neglected it. I hope this sticks as there is a lot of gold out there many miss (and it's free likes for those that bring it to everybody's attention).

Free likes for other people's work? Count me in.

I found this classic from the round 1 clash Wonders v Demons nice work Danger Zone

454298_e312b6cdc3ce74edc50a62c0320e428d.png
Yep still remains one of my favourite posts. It was so well timed as well.

Its a shame DangerZone went missing, he was showing great Rookie promise. Could GIF anything.

Hope all is ok with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt BRAB we feature regularly in here but here is a personal favourite of mine from last round
What part did you like.

His line about RU_

Or the fact that he actually liked the opening ceremony, which is so absurd its funny.

In the spirit of this thread a bit of self congratulation is always good. Here is some sweet work from yours truly during my epic battle with a fellow rookie

About as kick ass as this combination
View attachment 478543

I can just imagine that fateful night you joined Bigfooty

Username: Tigers
Sorry that user name is already been used. As you look around the room for inspiration you see that poster of Bono on your wall wearing that stupid hat from that lemon film clip
Username: U2Tigers

"kick ass"

In the spirit of this thread a bit of self congratulation is always good. Here is some sweet work from yours truly during my epic battle with a fellow rookie

This was ok but that "kick ass" at the end drove it home.

This was ok but that "kick ass" at the end drove it home.
True Filthy but it's all about timing. I don't want to post all my best material straight up.

However once the leagues more prolific self congratulators get on board I will most likely have to take a back seat.

Looking at you Tony Lynn 15

Well,

I got over 80 posts against the Gumbies and they were the most boring we've played.

So will you I hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Back