Swiita

Remove this Banner Ad

ROGS

Team Captain
Jun 4, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Does anyone know what his injury was in the last game and will he be OK for 2022 season as given his pace and tackling he is a much needed player
Club is saying nothing ?

Does anyone know what his injury was in the last game and will he be OK for 2022 season as given his pace and tackling he is a much needed player
Club is saying nothing ?
Think it has been commented on in the injury thread. Ripped something off the bone.

Yet someone (think Longmuir) said they only had one post season surgery being Tabs - confusing!!
JL definitely said that. I thought it was a hip injury and I highly doubt there is muscle ripped off the bone around his hip. With his back injury history and what sounds like a decent muscle tear of his piriformis - rest without surgery was recommended.

There will be a lot of players recovering from injuries incl. Hamling (foot), Cox (hamstring), Wilson (hamstring), Blakely (hamstring), Sturt (knee), Lobb (foot), Frederick (foot), Fyfe (shoulder) and Chapman (shoulder).

Longmuir was very clear that the only one player to have post season surgery was Tabs.

JL definitely said that. I thought it was a hip injury and I highly doubt there is muscle ripped off the bone around his hip. With his back injury history and what sounds like a decent muscle tear of his piriformis - rest without surgery was recommended.

There will be a lot of players recovering from injuries incl. Hamling (foot), Cox (hamstring), Wilson (hamstring), Blakely (hamstring), Sturt (knee), Lobb (foot), Frederick (foot), Fyfe (shoulder) and Chapman (shoulder).

Longmuir was very clear that the only one player to have post season surgery was Tabs.

All the listed players were injured during the season, and are recovering. Tabs has gone in at the end of the season.

So JLo is correct in what he has stated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back