Swita and Hamling Extend

AFL Club
Fremantle
Thread starter #1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about the 4 years for Hamling but I guess given his status as a free agent, he would be sought after, with most opp clubs being able to offer longer term contracts.

They must really rate switta...

Congrats boys and good news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yyou

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
good news, but I really wanted the extension to relate to hamstrings in a positive manner. :cool:

AFL Club
Fremantle
Moderator #6
Switkowski is a story of dedication to professionalism being rewarded in the face of his body letting him down.

Work hard at working hard, get rewarded and hopefully it all comes together for him.

Righteo

Purple Campaigner
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Celtics - The Brew Crew
Credit to the shoop god known as TheInjuryFactory

I am rather chuffed with this news. I'm biased as hell but Hammer is just about the most underrated player in the league and I can't believe some of the shit i've read about him recently. Yes he had a poor JLT series but you need to appreciate how distressed he was after missing out on AFLX, it would take its toll on anyone.

Wigarus

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Credit to the shoop god known as TheInjuryFactory

I am rather chuffed with this news. I'm biased as hell but Hammer is just about the most underrated player in the league and I can't believe some of the shit i've read about him recently. Yes he had a poor JLT series but you need to appreciate how distressed he was after missing out on AFLX, it would take its toll on anyone.

Wait, you're telling me that a 25 year old premiership player might be able to play better in a real game than a scratch match that means nothing? It's an interesting concept but I think it's a little too confusing for my old lump of grey matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hamling is really cut from the McPharlin mold. Luke used to go at about 60% in preseason and people would be complaining he looked slow. Come regular season he would turn it on.

Top Bottom