Swita and Hamling Extend

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about the 4 years for Hamling but I guess given his status as a free agent, he would be sought after, with most opp clubs being able to offer longer term contracts.

They must really rate switta...

Congrats boys and good news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good news, but I really wanted the extension to relate to hamstrings in a positive manner. :cool:

Hamling has been great for us. Absolutely deserved this extension, and he still had plenty of good footy ahead.
Switta is a no brainer. Just need to back our staff in to get his body right.

Credit to the shoop god known as TheInjuryFactory
so72wy.jpg

I am rather chuffed with this news. I'm biased as hell but Hammer is just about the most underrated player in the league and I can't believe some of the s**t i've read about him recently. Yes he had a poor JLT series but you need to appreciate how distressed he was after missing out on AFLX, it would take its toll on anyone.

Credit to the shoop god known as TheInjuryFactory
so72wy.jpg

I am rather chuffed with this news. I'm biased as hell but Hammer is just about the most underrated player in the league and I can't believe some of the s**t i've read about him recently. Yes he had a poor JLT series but you need to appreciate how distressed he was after missing out on AFLX, it would take its toll on anyone.

Wait, you're telling me that a 25 year old premiership player might be able to play better in a real game than a scratch match that means nothing? It's an interesting concept but I think it's a little too confusing for my old lump of grey matter.

Check my sig and profile! I called it 18months ago! Yeeewwwww!

It takes a special player to steal my heart after 17 years of dedication to Pav.

Oh and goodonya Swita too. :)

Hamling is really cut from the McPharlin mold. Luke used to go at about 60% in preseason and people would be complaining he looked slow. Come regular season he would turn it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back