Autopsy Syd Barker

Remove this Banner Ad

was a cracking evening at the north Melbourne night of nights

The speeches from Spud, Drew and Boomer were heartfelt and brilliant, more than a few tears shed

then there were the life membership speeches from Lindsay and Lachie both so heartfelt

huge congratulations to taz for his his well deserved win

further updates post after party

What that night did for me is say we're not broken, there is still unity, and most importantly the players are still on board with the coach. That gives me heart for the rebuild period.

Is it just me or are our players all good speakers? All were easy to listen to and had their own style.

Last edited:

What that night did for me is say we're not broken, there is still unity, and most importantly the players are still on board with the coach. That gives me heart for the rebuild period.

Is it just me or our players all good speakers? All were easy to listen to and had their own style.
The speeches were outstanding and every one of them straight from the heart. There was a lot of love happiness and some tears from those leaving.

The love of NMFC, their fellow players and Brad shone through from each of the players who spoke, Spitta, NDS, Spud, Drew, Boomer, Lindsay, Lachie, Tasmania, Jack and Gibbo.

I'll give a full recap a bit later when this hangover lifts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back