Strategy Sydney Board Draft Game - Off Season Time Waster ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

First of all...
Papermate - Pick 9 - Jamie Bennell
What?

Secondly, we will put it to a vote on our main board. Keep it open for a week or whatever I feel like. I think that's the best way, it's a pretty subjective thing.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
First of all...

What?

Secondly, we will put it to a vote on our main board. Keep it open for a week or whatever I feel like. I think that's the best way, it's a pretty subjective thing.

Clearly being an idiot.

Maybe we can wait to the 2014 supercoach points come out and see who scored the best.

There is an issue with that system. Draft midfielders into your whole team and you win. It takes away the need for structure, and everything that makes a team, a team.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
There is an issue with that system. Draft midfielders into your whole team and you win. It takes away the need for structure, and everything that makes a team, a team.

That ruins this game pretty quickly...

Yeah his next pick was sensible so I left it, but I agree on both counts. You're so wise darling.

How ablut every coach votes, ranking each team except their own

If every team gets ranked - then it's a viable system. It's still open to exploitation with teams ranking the weaker ones, not expecting anyone else to.

Personally I would get Bedford and Wolftone to decide.

Making sure they actually have to talk to each other - preferably in small closed room with video cameras.

I could sell the tickets.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Make sure to keep a track of your own team guys - let me know when I can chuck a 22 up if you haven't made it already.

baja

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2010
Bass Strait
AFL Club
Sydney
Would you like to replace SM? All he's done is taken Gary Ablett.

On another note sr20 I hope you come on and check this soon, if you can't get on enough it'll slow the game down a lot. Ps - the person with the last pick for the round gets two. I forgot to mention it. So sr20 you can pick two people.
Sure thing Vonn, apologies in advance I am going to be slammed at worked this week. Will try to be on as much as possible

Hmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

baja

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2010
Bass Strait
AFL Club
Sydney
Sorry Blacky looks like he didn't get the memo and he explained via PM why he was being annoying. So SM will take his team back.

I must have missed this exchange, let me get this straight.. Firstly SM has a sook, vonn asks for someone to take his place so Blacky puts his hand up to help out in probably the worst thread in bigfooty history and then he gets rejected by Vonn when SM changes his mind?? Poor form from you two, poor Blacky must be shattered to have been given the arse from this thread. Not because its good but because its akin to getting put on the bench playing D division reserves. I think Blacky showed class I would have got stuck into you lol.

Its pointless anyway, should just pick all Swans players as like my old man used to say, " A champion team will ALWAYS beat a team of champions"

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
baja He is buying me diamonds, I need to give him something. If he wants his team back in the *best thread ever, so be it.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Much ily, you can have my first child as replacement if you wish Blacky.

Knowing my genes, it'll be really successful. Just a thought.

Much ily, you can have my first child as replacement if you wish Blacky.

Knowing my genes, it'll be really successful. Just a thought.
Definitely the best offer I have had this week vonn :thumbsu:

I must have missed this exchange, let me get this straight.. Firstly SM has a sook, vonn asks for someone to take his place so Blacky puts his hand up to help out in probably the worst thread in bigfooty history and then he gets rejected by Vonn when SM changes his mind?? Poor form from you two, poor Blacky must be shattered to have been given the arse from this thread. Not because its good but because its akin to getting put on the bench playing D division reserves. I think Blacky showed class I would have got stuck into you lol.

Its pointless anyway, should just pick all Swans players as like my old man used to say, " A champion team will ALWAYS beat a team of champions"

I didn't have a sook. I don't sook. How dare you say that baja, why are you so mean to me all the time? This is so unfair. :(

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
I didn't have a sook. I don't sook. How dare you say that baja, why are you so mean to me all the time? This is so unfair. :(

You overdid the irony.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
sr20 you got the pick numbers wrong :p we were up to 30/31, so SouthSwans latest pick was 34.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back