Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
Not sure how many Sydney FC fans there are on here, but hopefully there are some!

Fair bit happening at the moment so I thought we should have a thread.

- The new puma home and away kits were unveiled yesterday. I personally preferred last years adidas home kit, but this year's puma away kit is better than last years.

- Slovakian Filip Holosko is our new international marquee. Know nothing of him, but then again I knew nothing of Marc Janko either! We've also signed Zac Anderson and Milos Ninkovic in recent days.

- We are currently playing Earlwood Wanderers in our first pre-season friendly and lead 3-0 at half time.

- First FFA Cup match is on August 5 against Sorrento FC.

Hopefully this doesn't just die off straight away and there is a few Sydney FC fans out there!

#SydneyIsSkyBlue

Ashton Agar

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
We beat Earlwood Wanderers 7-0.

Smeltz 8', 29'
Calver 27'
Mullen 38'
Naumoff 60', 66'
Lokoli-Ngoy 64'

Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Melbourn Victory, 49ers
I'm a Victory fan but I'll try and help you out with this thread mate.

Was Ibini sacked or did his Chinese club want him back because wasn't he on loan? Also, the plane logo on the new kit looks a little too big.

Ashton Agar

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
First FFA Cup match starting soon v Sorrento FC live on 505. #SydneyIsSkyBlue

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
bump.

Decided to bump this thread so our resident bigfooty SydneyFC fans can have there own wankfest over winning the golden Toilet seat and not annoy everybody else. so General Giant DeadlyAkkuret and redstarforever_ its all yours knock yourselves out!

btw Congratulations on the win!

redstarforever_

80nineninety1
Apr 8, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
red star bgd, man utd, bvb
bump.

Decided to bump this thread so our resident bigfooty SydneyFC fans can have there own wankfest over winning the golden Toilet seat and not annoy everybody else. so General Giant DeadlyAkkuret and redstarforever_ its all yours knock yourselves out!

btw Congratulations on the win!

just get over it man, you're the one that seems to keep whinin over sydneyfc fans

you guys won it three times already whereas we finally reached a milestone and bagged one.

we were lucky however, if that post had gone in which was extremely lucky, it would've been all over

yeah, we love you too braah kthxbye ;)

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Sydney FC CEO To Step Down

Sydney FC Chief Executive Officer Tony Pignata is to step down from his role after five years in the job.Pignata joined the club in June 2012 and has overseen a remarkable five years in which the club has doubled membership, increased attendance by more than 25% and tripled its turnover.
The Sky Blues CEO has also been instrumental in securing long term principal partner Webjet, bringing English Premier League giants Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool to these shores and helping to set up Sydney FC’s Academy.
He also memorably flew to Italy in September 2012 to seal the contract of the Hyundai A-League’s biggest ever signing Alessandro Del Piero, and in recent days has also secured the signature of current Sky Blues marquee Milos Ninkovic.

Sydney FC Chairman Scott Barlow praised the out-going CEO for his five years of dedication to the club and wished him well for the future.
“On behalf of myself and the Sydney FC board of directors, I’d like to thank Tony for his service over the last five years.“He has done an excellent job in bringing stability and success to our club both on and off the field.“On top of his list of achievements, Tony will be remembered for his enormous passion for Sydney FC and the game of football, and also for the fantastic rapport he has built with our supporters.“I would like to wish him and his family all the best for the future.” Pignata thanked Sydney FC’s coaches, players, staff and supporters in revealing his reasons for stepping down.
“I have had wonderful 5 years here at Sydney FC,” he said. “I would like to thank David Traktovenko and Chairman Scott Barlow for their support. “To the Board, staff, Graham and players it has been an amazing season and to cap it off with the double is the icing on the cake.
“I now look forward to my next adventure and will return home to Melbourne before taking a good break.”
Pignata’s final day will be Friday 2nd June.

- See more at: http://www.sydneyfc.com/article/syd...d3ld2ngmmuv1278rou85h7pj#sthash.UVqmzncy.dpuf
http://www.sydneyfc.com/article/syd...d3ld2ngmmuv1278rou85h7pj#sthash.UVqmzncy.dpuf
100% he's off to Melbourne City

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
I think we'll retain the core of our squad and we'll need to. I think 2018 will be a stronger (more even) season and the challengers will come at us hard.

Backing up this year would be an even bigger accomplishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
88546f210c4704cbf06d3e359d6f6e7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Back