10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
"Controversial red card cruels Victory hopes in Big Blue battering"

Someone remind me, what was the score before the penalty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
If this season is canceled and it’s all for nothing, ffs what a bummer.

Hopefully just suspended or played with no crowds.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Well good news General Giant the season will continue but behind close doors

but for how long....

Can’t see it lasting to much longer. Best bet is to end it now. Have Champions void but Skyblues are premiers with 2nd getting the other ACL spot. Cup winners getting the 1/2 spot.
Then spend the extra time on how we are going to get the league back in track for next season.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Can’t see it lasting to much longer. Best bet is to end it now. Have Champions void but Skyblues are premiers with 2nd getting the other ACL spot. Cup winners getting the 1/2 spot.
Then spend the extra time on how we are going to get the league back in track for next season.

I think that's what will eventually happen, they'll try and finish the regular season off but I doubt they will! Finals forget it!

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Sydney FC CEO Danny Townsend Q&A tonight discussing all things Sydney
Some tidbits are
Regarding the new SFS
- the rake of the stands will be exactly the same as BankWest.
-It will also have safe standing for 3k.
-The clubs who will play there are having a conference in 2 Weeks to get a better look at the plans and details of the facility.
- No idea about LED curtain, he is still pushing(as he should) the different modes for different crowd sizes.
-No plans have been released in how it will look etc, I’m guessing that means it’ll be supposedly different to what was released earlier.

Centre of Excellence
- coming along nicely but can’t legally release any details about the look and location yet.
Hopefully very soon.

About the Season
- If the season is over then the other clubs are all ok with awarding the Skyblues the Premiership. Nothing said about championship though.
- They definitely won’t be playing before end of May but could kick off in June.
- With the NRL focussing on BankWest & ANZ in Sydney we shouldn’t have any concerns about playing games at Kogorah and Leichhardt.

Memberships
- working on different ways to provide benefit for members, including cheaper membership for next season if rolling over.

Foxtel
- We have a 3 year deal and we support our broadcast partners who have been with us for 15 years.

Lots of love from him and the club to members and fans for continuing to support the club.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Mis-read it somewhere.

Bow your head and show due reverence
giphy.gif

Back