Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney are full of woefully babbling twits and a repugnant, air-polluting orgy of filth!!!

(sorry. We're starting the serious insults now, not just the toungue-in-cheek one's, right?.... guys?)

Well, they're just a bunch of Trolls:

troll.jpg

shake down the thunder from the sky :eek:

Nah I aint a closet Swans fan but I honestly can't hate them. I could list at least a half dozen other teams that warranted hatred or "rivalry" before them.

shake down the thunder from the sky :eek:

Nah I aint a closet Swans fan but I honestly can't hate them. I could list at least a half dozen other teams that warranted hatred or "rivalry" before them.

But they're red and white. What sort of weak colour combo is that? And a swan as a mascot? Seriously, who ever saw a swan do something interesting or cool, let alone intimidating?

Worst mascot ever!

"Yes,yes It's all going to plan, Ticket sales are gonna sky rocket now because of the Bigfooty rivalry." Eddie thought to himself while reading his money a bedtime story.

0,,5346925,00.jpg

"I own you all now, hahaha!"

Re: Sydney is such a p11sweak club

Ahh Brisbane supporters- and it was supposed to be Collingwood supporters who were feral and unintelligent.

At least we are intelligent enough to realise that we are posting in a joke thread dripping with sarcasm.

Great demonstration of self-ownage there Bushranger... well done.

Ahh Brisbane supporters- and it was supposed to be Collingwood supporters who were feral and unintelligent.
By and large, I think that this thread is a piss-take on the fact that we don't have a traditional rivalry with Sydney. It might be worth your while to consider these things on more than one level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By and large, I think that this thread is a piss-take on the fact that we don't have a traditional rivalry with Sydney. It might be worth your while to consider these things on more than one level.

Exactly!

edited for oh so many reasons!

Sydney are coached by someone who doesn't even want to be there. Can you blame him? They have the worst dual Brownlow medalist ever! I can't think of any worse. The only reason they aren't getting spoons every year is because they are living off AFL handouts. And the only reason they won a grand final is because the tribunal gifted them a 'get out of jail card'. Tradition? - their greatest tradition is not winning a premiership for 73 years. And aren't they the most boring team to watch ever. I mean I fall asleep watching the highlights. The Swans would have the worst young talent going around and will be bottom 4 material for at least the next 3 to 5 years. All the supporters are just a bunch of bandwagoners and the club should just fold.

Their flooding tactic is just a AFL-ised form of rugby!!! Bunch of unwashed, donut punching, scrotum biters!

Why the hell am i always at the top of every page?!?! Someone will think i started all this... hatred.:D

Not much of a rivalry if the last games we've played you we've won by let's see...'82('05)... 36, 57(06)...and Warwick Capper? you were desparate to pay top dollar for him..:thumbsu: :rolleyes:

And salary cap? i believe we're on the same salary cap concessions. How else could you afford to buy those 3 premierships.

It was our GF which has broken the record for most GF records too. 4 mill viewers.

The only thing Brisbane has going for you are the chicks. I admit they're hot. Actually i can't believe i'm arguing with you guys.. you don't even have a beach.. so you decide to make one in the middle of the city...lol..

Nice one..:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back