Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

21314941_5.jpg
Typical $wan$, just another soulless corporate entity propped up by the well off degenerates of inner Sydney. They're the Manly Sea Eagles, just with a wider geographical reach.

Typical $wan$, just another soulless corporate entity propped up by the well off degenerates of inner Sydney. They're the Manly Sea Eagles, just with a wider geographical reach.

That's just crossing the line.:cry:

I few tips for Sydney if they want to develop a quality list:

- Get some decent kids out of your academy
- Make some astute late draft and rookie picks
- Recycle discarded players from other clubs
- Go hard at a superstar or two when they come up for free agency. Dont be afraid to offer 10 year contracts.

Your welcome

- Go hard at a superstar or two when they come up for free agency. Dont be afraid to offer 10 year contracts.

Your welcome

I feel you have fresh new ideas.

Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

I like that we sent Kinnear to Sydney back in 2005 after he repeatedly screwed up our first round picks, but Sydney like him screwing up first round picks so much he's still there!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that we sent Kinnear to Sydney back in 2005 after he repeatedly screwed up our first round picks, but Sydney like him screwing up first round picks so much he's still there!

We got an academy out if it at least. :p

Even though banter thread and all have to concede this one for truth. Takes on too many challenges and not enough ready talent.

Sydney are obviously jealous of the program we've got going on. We take first round picks and turn them into multiple second round picks a couple of years later. Just need to screen for the presence of Buckley posters in their childhood bedroom and make sure they're one-paced with 'silky' skills.

Your welcome
Glad your giving them football tips and not a english lesson.

We are hoping the academies Kinnear proof the first round so he can focus in what he is good at. The second and third round. Also rookie.

Makes it more of a challenge relying on his 2nd and 3rd round picks

But atleast we seem to get to choose when our 1st rounders leave us, maybe that's where you guys are going wrong, start picking some s**t ones that wouldn't get games elsewhere and they wont have any choice but to stay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back