Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Flailed around on his back like a disabled grasshopper.

Spent the rest of the game swan diving for cheap 50's.

Pissweak.

Pretty funny when he is a LOT bigger than Robertson. Turned around to menace him, then realised "Oops...he's not going to back down", then all 6'5" of him went to putty. What a tosspot.

How pissweak of Franklin to resort to the bullshit tactics of diving / going to ground reason with barely a touch and milking his contact with Robertson against the youngest list in the competition? Spoke volumes of the type of bloke he is.

I couldn't give a s**t that he kicked 8 goals, but if he had to resort to the BS described above and everyone thinks he is a champion because of it, then good luck, because that was pissweak on behalf of Franklin.

Antics such as Franklin's are the reasons players lose respect and are booed; just like Goodes with all his carry on and even those of Akermanis.

Franklin as good as he is has never been able to take a big high overhead grab. Rarely clunks them in a pack. Just imagine if he could.

Their most disappointing is Parker this year. He is fumbly almost kamikaze in the pack but just totally ineffective. Playing around the ball in the packs on a small ground for 90% of the game and gets 3 tackles.

Rockliff any day over Parker for mine.

Franklin as good as he is has never been able to take a big high overhead grab. Rarely clunks them in a pack. Just imagine if he could.

Their most disappointing is Parker this year. He is fumbly almost kamikaze in the pack but just totally ineffective. Playing around the ball in the packs on a small ground for 90% of the game and gets 3 tackles.

Rockliff any day over Parker for mine.

Seem to remember a few years back... Terry Wallet on SEN talking about that on the '04 draft...Listener rang in giving him grief on picking Tambling..Wallace said it was a combination that he had shoulder trouble with his arms above his head and his social troubled past...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread keeps on giving....(so long as you read it in the intended right way)!

No Sydney posters, no wonder hiding from a shameful finals choke, yet again.
Suppose I'd better fly the flag then?

And where has your club been this past decade?

Our selection of players for the "Grand Final" shows what we really thought of it, included two rookies playing their very first game :) Nice bit of plastic you picked up tonight for your trophy cabinet, enjoy.

Is this a serious thread ? Have you looked at Sydney's win/loss record against Brisbane ?

Look, I've always been a bit fond of your club. You guys haven't had a lot of luck for a long time. So it seemed fair that you got to win something, no matter how inconsequential. Why are some of you behaving like jerks after winning a bit of pre-pre-season plastic ? Just be glad you've won something.

Good luck this year.

Is this a serious thread ? Have you looked at Sydney's win/loss record against Brisbane ?

Look, I've always been a bit fond of your club. You guys haven't had a lot of luck for a long time. So it seemed fair that you got to win something, no matter how inconsequential. Why are some of you behaving like jerks after winning a bit of pre-pre-season plastic ? Just be glad you've won something.

Good luck this year.
Try reading the first page at a minimum when trying to figure out if it's serious or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back