OH the humanity!!

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-23_20-49-48.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-23_20-49-48.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 35
  • upload_2018-5-23_20-58-9.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-23_20-58-9.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 37

Cyggy. But he looks positively fearsome when he dances to our stadium anthem "Sweet Caroline".

Nothing like a fat swan on a bike dancing to Neil diamond to strike fear into the hearts of our opponents.

Cyggy. But he looks positively fearsome when he dances to our stadium anthem "Sweet Caroline".

Nothing like a fat swan on a bike dancing to Neil diamond to strike fear into the hearts of our opponents.

He looks like an idiot but boy does he save me money on airport parking.

I do have to admit we own two pieces of Swans memorabilia.

Once at an SCG game they were giving away branded seat cushions so I can savour the feeling of sitting all over them.

Once at an SCG game they were giving away branded seat cushions so I can savour the feeling of sitting all over them.
And some more I reckon.

Haha. I'll pay that.

Must be a nice change, though, attending a game at the Gabba with an actual feeling of support in the stands. :p

Haha. I'll pay that.

Must be a nice change, though, attending a game at the Gabba with an actual feeling of support in the stands. :p
:(

Sydney based. I get to the Gabba about once every three or four years, and the downside is that I always have to visit the in-laws when I'm up there.

Gotta love this thread. Brisbane footy club are like the local ****, once in a while they go ok and climax but mostly they lay there cop it and roll over and accept their mediocracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I want to hate the Swans and Buddy I can't bring myself to.

I remember in 2016 we almost came from nowhere and caused a massive upset (lost by 3 at the Gabba). Hope it's an equally good game.

As much as I want to hate the Swans and Buddy I can't bring myself to.

I remember in 2016 we almost came from nowhere and caused a massive upset (lost by 3 at the Gabba). Hope it's an equally good game.
Quick, get the stretcher on
8fba10ff4c8ff082cc48e13996682c09

Gotta love this thread. Brisbane footy club are like the local ****, once in a while they go ok and climax but mostly they lay there cop it and roll over and accept their mediocracy.

Are you sure you want to go with “mediocracy”?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back