Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think bungee really grasps the idea or the nuances of these good hearted banter threads.
I'm not at all offended. I quite like Brissie too and good luck to you, but banter goes both ways. You have to take it as well as dish it.

I'm not at all offended. I quite like Brissie too and good luck to you, but banter goes both ways. You have to take it as well as dish it.

I think the point is that your “banter” was lacking the healthy dose of tongue-in-cheek that makes this thread great.

Do you have the power to make it a certified legendary thread?

If there was a "Certified Pissweak Thread" label I'd be all over it.

Gee, you guys have been going alright this year. Only won 17 games combined over 4 seasons between 2015 to 2018 and now won 15 in 2019. Fair to say it's going to start turning a few heads, but will it be in a positive way? Is there a level of match fixing involved? Could there be an investigation at some point? Or will the big wigs sweep this one under the carpet..... Created a little survey to gauge your thoughts Cubs supporters. Let's hear them!

What the......?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, you guys have been going alright this year. Only won 17 games combined over 4 seasons between 2015 to 2018 and now won 15 in 2019. Fair to say it's going to start turning a few heads, but will it be in a positive way? Is there a level of match fixing involved? Could there be an investigation at some point? Or will the big wigs sweep this one under the carpet..... Created a little survey to gauge your thoughts Cubs supporters. Let's hear them!

:rolleyes::)

Did we ever find out why they chose a Swan of all the available Australian creatures?
Because that quintessential, iconic Australian animal, the Lion, was already taken, obviously.

Because that quintessential, iconic Australian animal, the Lion, was already taken, obviously.

It wasn't...

Swans adopted the nickname in the '30s, Fitzroy were the even more Aussie Gorillas back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back