Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the longest torp of all time but his 6th goal by 3/4 time and after the siren. Swans fans loved it.

Meanwhile the short-lived Brown/Fevola combo got 4 each.

Swans had the good sense to pass on Fevola and put themselves front and centre to pick up Bradshaw for nix in the fallout. Carlton were so keen to get rid of Fev they were willing to pay part of his salary to anyone who'd take him. Foolishly, Brissie not only took him but gave up Lachie Henderson and pick 12. WTF ?? Carlton must have been pinching themselves. Everyone knew Fevola was a human wrecking ball to any club he touched.

Swans didn't get as many games as they'd have liked out of Bradshaw but at least had no regrets, as the year after he retired they won the GF playing without a marquee forward.

Those were a magical nine games. I'll always be somewhat thankful because after Patfull got gorilla'ed by Bradshaw he became an elite defender. It was like a learning exercise.

While I don't know about actual lions I can personally attest that this is true for white male lions fans

In the world of Lions it is the Lionesses who do the hunting while the Lions sit around not doing much, but every so often protecting the pride from other random male lions who would likely kill the cubs of the pack, which usually means 90% of the time they are doing nothing.

[/QUOTE]
In the world of Lions it is the Lionesses who do the hunting while the Lions sit around not doing much, but every so often protecting the pride from other random male lions who would likely kill the cubs of the pack, which usually means 90% of the time they are doing nothing.

how good is their life. Lions rule.

As someone who considers Brisbane their second team to the point of virtually supporting them alongside Sydney and struggling to get any enjoyment out of Sydney flogging Brisbane at times over the last decade, I hate this thread. :$ :$ :$

Eats roots & leaves?

Swans mate for life, while male Lions are lazy f***ers who don't hunt at all and sit around all day.
Aren't you meant to be talking up the Swans and talking down the Lions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans just cost me $550 in DT by being such a weak club and assaulting Neale out of the game. I'm on the bandwagon to burn the club, is there an angry mob or something I can join?

Next time we play them, you can join the cheer squad! We have a truce between combat. We are civil. Sometimes.

Next time we play them, you can join the cheer squad! We have a truce between combat. We are civil. Sometimes.
As long as you don't have any relatives who support the Bombers, we're basically fine.

They've gone and got a new logo now
KbY3hu3.png

(via Reddit)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back