Sydney/NSW Rail issues.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
As part of ongoing industrial action by the RTBU, Wednesday (15/12) Transport Officer members will not be issuing any fines or cautions. This is to say thank you to the community that has supported our campaign in what has been a tough year for everyone.

Rail workers appreciate your support for our fight for a safer and publicly owned railway.

Got an SMS telling me that I'm now switching on to a bus at Newcastle back to Hornsby, and that I won't be able to then catch a train from Hornsby either like my original plan.

This all makes me sad. It's going to be a very long night. :(

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Got an SMS telling me that I'm now switching on to a bus at Newcastle back to Hornsby, and that I won't be able to then catch a train from Hornsby either like my original plan.

This all makes me sad. It's going to be a very long night. :(
It’s not good. But when the organisation’s continue to show up late or even no show meetings. There is little choice.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
The first time I saw that on the old Tangara’s I thought it was the funniest thing I ever read.
I was running the last train out of Bondi Junction, I was finishing up at central. While at the turn around where we wait for about 15 mins I was on the platform and just happened to look into the window of the car next to my cab to see a woman pull down her underwear from under her dress and sit down.
I, naturally, decide to enter the car and ask them to not and found a women in her 50s peaking off her chops and a young fella drunk as a skunk going for it.
I asked if they could stop and they just stared continueing to go at it.
I thought to myself “I’m too tired for this” and grabbed the security on the platform who went in and got them to at least wait till they were at home. More patience than what I had at the time.

not the weirdest thing to happen on the rail either.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
I was running the last train out of Bondi Junction, I was finishing up at central. While at the turn around where we wait for about 15 mins I was on the platform and just happened to look into the window of the car next to my cab to see a woman pull down her underwear from under her dress and sit down.
I, naturally, decide to enter the car and ask them to not and found a women in her 50s peaking off her chops and a young fella drunk as a skunk going for it.
I asked if they could stop and they just stared continueing to go at it.
I thought to myself “I’m too tired for this” and grabbed the security on the platform who went in and got them to at least wait till they were at home. More patience than what I had at the time.

not the weirdest thing to happen on the rail either.
Learn any news tricks?

Back