Sydney player Elijah Taylor suspended for COVID breach

Remove this Banner Ad

It's definitely a very small minority, but a small minority of a large number is still a significant number of people. If there are a million big footy fans in Australia and one percent of them are loudly racist, that's ten thousand loud racists who are into footy.
Ok. How many times do you see a comment like that on Bigfooty? Bloody never is the answer.

Last edited:
I wonder about that.
Literally NO-ONE in their right mind would post obvious racist, disgusting remarks of the kind reported.
Makes me think it was either just one mentally ******ed sicko ... singled out of hundreds of responses ... or maybe 'arranged' for obvious reasons.
Ok. How many times do you see a comment like that on Bigfooty? Bloody never is the answer.

Witch, I (and probably many others) see what you are tip-toeing around and alluding to here. Most reasonable people get it, but I would recommend just letting this chain of thought go. You are going to get no joy or sensible discussion here when outrage and fake morality are considered currency...

I wonder about that.
Literally NO-ONE in their right mind would post obvious racist, disgusting remarks of the kind reported.
Makes me think it was either just one mentally ******ed sicko ... singled out of hundreds of responses ... or maybe 'arranged' for obvious reasons.
Your not alone in your scepticism. When I saw the comment it triggered the cynic in me.

Unfortunately this racist troll may have been posted by some total prick looking to get a rise and some attention

But in the current climate....? It’s not unreasonable to think it was a deliberate post to enforce a narrative

Either way.....Incredibly sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back