Sydney pre-game catch-up Olympic Hotel Paddington 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggy Dan

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi all,

Let’s not let one dodgy game get in the way of our march to September glory. For anyone still maintaining the faith this week the WB Sydney supporter group is catching up pre-game at the Olympic Hotel in Paddington @4pm before heading over to the ‘G to watch the Doggies smash the Swans and rejoice in Swans supporting flogs with a 6 year thick salt crust on their cheeks, squeal about the umpiring.

Danny McGinlay will be at the Olympic and will be grabbing a few people there to help with the banner on the ground.

Be great to catch-up with a few Doggies supporters for beer or two. If you’re in town make sure you come and get amongst it.

Sadly also no response to my query (in the Not Worth a Thread thread) about bars to watch in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. So the lucky meal for me is takeaway fishnchips with Mrs dw, and a few ales (and reds when the beer runs out) in front of the TV where we are staying.

A desultory "Go Dogs" to you all anyway. :beermug: :wineglass: :bulldogs: :drunk:

Sadly also no response to my query (in the Not Worth a Thread thread) about bars to watch in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. So the lucky meal for me is takeaway fishnchips with Mrs dw, and a few ales (and reds when the beer runs out) in front of the TV where we are staying.

A desultory "Go Dogs" to you all anyway. :beermug: :wineglass: :bulldogs: :drunk:
Ah s**t mate sorry was going to reply to that but lost track. I like Northcote social club for footy in that area. Peacock hotel has bigger tvs but worse vibe imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back