Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Being worn R21 V St Kilda.

TR130721MW0069.jpg

Probably could have done the same thing with the Opera House design and would have been a lot nicer.
The Opera House Trust may not have allowed that, or they may have charged a large fee.

The design they have come up with would be a good clash strip if Sydney and Fremantle ever decide to merge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been waiting since the Pride Game started to have a full guernsey for both sides instead of just the rainbow numbers/socks.

I'm really hoping we have one as well. Given it's our home game and the integration of the rainbow on the Swans jumper is minimal, I live in hope of the Crusader with a rainbow cross that I've always dreamed of

With the yoke, it's just odd not having a Vee or Opera house on a Swans jumper even if it's just a one-off. It looks like a Demons prototype clash with a Pride design chucked in. Missed opportunity to make something like this :handpointdown:
Sydney-Swans-Pride-Jumper-Idea.png

Idk I always find that pride on offs look ugly because the rainbow rarely goes well with the teams colours.
I think leaving the white spaces was a mistake but I don’t hate them going with a unique yolk.

Swans are hypocrites. They get millions from Qatar, a country that locks up gay people. They get Buddy Franklin to promote it, a guy who’s known for homophobic bullying towards gay kids during his high school days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A
Swans are hypocrites. They get millions from Qatar, a country that locks up gay people. They get Buddy Franklin to promote it, a guy who’s known for homophobic bullying towards gay kids during his high school days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All about dollars mate. People will gladly put their beliefs aside or ignore conflicts of interest for the lure of the almighty dollar.
Jumper stinks though. What an absolute Barry Crocker. Glad it's not my club.

I am not a fan of these jumpers or the "special" rounds we have. That's my opinion. Reject it at will ;)

Both of Sydney's home and SM guernseys are really good guernseys. The design above is horrid though

St Kilda do it best with the rainbow numbers. That works pretty well as it doesn't mess with the actual jumper design

I am not a fan of these jumpers or the "special" rounds we have. That's my opinion. Reject it at will ;)

Both of Sydney's home and SM guernseys are really good guernseys. The design above is horrid though

St Kilda do it best with the rainbow numbers. That works pretty well as it doesn't mess with the actual jumper design
There's nothing wrong with having special rounds imho, gives the creative team at each club a chance to flex their muscles (even if they apparently have none).

Also you haven't seen their current pride release obviously

There's nothing wrong with having special rounds imho, gives the creative team at each club a chance to flex their muscles (even if they apparently have none).

Also you haven't seen their current pride release obviously

I personally don't care about special rounds. Once again, my opinion.

The best designs for guernseys I've ever seen come from here on Bigfooty - not "professionals" that get paid squillions for producing eyesores.
In fact, even Port depend on outside help. Current guernsey was designed by a young girl, and current logo was stolen from here.

I am not really interested in any social movements connected with sport. I just want good footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back