Resource Sydney Replay Reference Centre

Are we gonna put the grandy on this thread? I say we, but I mean you. Thanks btw this thread is the best thing!
No not yet....... Still cut about the game. Check back in 5 mins.

Hey everyone, I've updated the fixture list for our 2017 season campaign. Can confirm that the games are still stored and accessible and in a higher standard and quality than last year. Tomorrow's game will be up 12 hours from the finish as that's how they upload them.

Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
hey Klim, you may be able to answer this as I can't seem to get any info anywhere. I thought 7 was going to be showing games in HD this year. all the games I've watched have been 576i, which looks ubbish on 4k tv. Or is it only Sydney games here in Sydney that will be HD?.

hey Klim, you may be able to answer this as I can't seem to get any info anywhere. I thought 7 was going to be showing games in HD this year. all the games I've watched have been 576i, which looks ubbish on 4k tv. Or is it only Sydney games here in Sydney that will be HD?.
We get the SD feed of 7mate here which is stupid. Other states get the HD 7 feed and then there's FOX Footy. AFL GF is only HD on 7mate.

Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
We get the SD feed of 7mate here which is stupid. Other states get the HD 7 feed and then there's FOX Footy. AFL GF is only HD on 7mate.
thanks for clearing that up. So they have the ability to feed hd to 7mate but choose not to. Great.

Back