Scandal Sydney Stack......again

Remove this Banner Ad

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
What a waste this guy has turned out to be.

Former Richmond Tigers star Sydney Stack to face court over serious driving charges​

Former Richmond footy player Sydney Stack will face court next month over a raft of serious driving charges, including drink driving without a licence.
The Herald Sun can reveal the recently delisted Stack will face the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on February 1 for a mention hearing relating to six charges including drink driving, unlicensed driving and driving an unregistered vehicle.

The former Tiger has also been charged with two counts of entering an intersection against a red traffic light.

The guy will be sitting there with a can in hand at 30 saying to anyone who will listen “I could’ve been an exceptional AFL footballer”

Plenty were annoyed at RFC for delisting him instead of trusting our key decision makers. Time will prove that he was given a magnitude of opportunities and support and he’s constantly bottled them.

Has all the talent in the world but isn’t cut out as a full time professional footballer.

Imagine working behind the bar of a dodgy Kuta nightclub at 3am in footy trip season 2019 and a group of Tigers current and recently retired players walk in.

The group is Jake King, Dusty Martin, Sydney Stack, Callum Coleman Jones, Ty Vickery, Relton Roberts, Daniel Connors,, Ben Cousins, Shai Bolton, Tom Derickx, Marlion Pickett, Aaron Edwards, Nathan Broad and Tyson Stengle.

What a window into the culture required to win AFL Premierships that would be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine working behind the bar of a dodgy Kuta nightclub at 3am in footy trip season 2019 and a group of Tigers current and recently retired players walk in.

The group is Jake King, Dusty Martin, Sydney Stack, Callum Coleman Jones, Ty Vickery, Relton Roberts, Daniel Connors,, Ben Cousins, Shai Bolton, Tom Derickx, Marlion Pickett, Aaron Edwards, Nathan Broad and Tyson Stengle.

What a window into the culture required to win AFL Premierships that would be.

Speaks volumes for Geelong's superior culture to Richmond's how they turned Stevie J and now Tyson Stengle's careers around.

It's that type of disciplined culture at The Catters I want at Carlton (which we are making some progress with after too many years of party boy antics, Fev and his dildo etc)

Justin Charles and Brad Ottens were also pinged for drink driving whilst playing for Richmond I might add lol

Speaks volumes for Geelong's superior culture to Richmond's how they turned Stevie J and now Tyson Stengle's careers around.

It's that type of disciplined culture at The Catters I want at Carlton (which we are making some progress with after too many years of party boy antics, Fev and his dildo etc)

Justin Charles and Brad Ottens were also pinged for drink driving whilst playing for Richmond I might add lol
Jay Schultz cost them a drink driving sponsorship too from memory.

bit uncharitable. if you put dusty in a team that wasnt capable of making disciplined footballers he probably goes the way of a player like stack. think bolton had professionalism issues to begin with too.

Actually he doesn't. Sam Walsh has shown time after time that he is an exceptionally talented footballer.

Sydney Stack has hinted a couple of times that he might be.
You can look at their respective highlight reels and see that Stack is more talented.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back