Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as a bad lap dance at Hollywood Showgirls.

Never been to that particular establishment, but all things are relative, and some are inevitably better than others.

----------

On topic. Unless there are some serious extenuating circumstances, send them home. Try to make the decision quickly so as to pre-empt the AFL and show we're taking a hard line.

In private, mention to both of them that they're lucky they still have a year to go on their contracts in which they can redeem themselves.

Silly by 2 players who you would hope have had ambitions for senior selection. Stack just braindead. Fringe 22, had noted poor professionalism that stopped him getting drafted and he goes and puts himself in this situation. Lunacy.

lets get all the facts before we throw the baby out with the bathwater

you campaigners are blowing a hoofer valve like when dusty "stabbed that woman in the face with chopsticks"

Send him home too

Silly by 2 players who you would hope have had ambitions for senior selection. Stack just braindead. Fringe 22, had noted poor professionalism that stopped him getting drafted and he goes and puts himself in this situation. Lunacy.

Dimma has no time for players he has given a chance too and then they stuff it up. Daniel Connors is the perfect example, especially when we have so many kids trying to break into the team.

These 2 players have just stuffed their careers.

The club has had to make staff redundant and Stack and CCJ do this rubbish. The fine payments had better come out of their wallets directly

Was just thinking this... would love to know the Flea's thoughts right about now.

The club has had to make staff redundant and Stack and CCJ do this rubbish. The fine payments had better come out of their wallets directly
Can't see how it'd be any different to our 2 dickheads, unless it just keeps escalating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So all of use who have paid fuill memberships for absolutely nothing in return are now forced to endure this sh*t?
Our memberships paying for these *******s idiocy.
Seriously have to wonder about Another grand Donation next season hey?
Not just because of this mind you.
I’m not surprised bored young blokes away from home I’m just surprised and annoyed it was Richmond.

The fine payments had better come out of their wallets directly

The $25,000 suspended fine handed down after Brooke Cotchin attended a day spa would need to be paid, plus a further $75,000 for a second breach.
The full financial amount would be taken out of Richmond‘s 2021 soft cap, which is set to be reduced from more than $9million to just over $6million.

Seriously have to wonder about Another grand Donation next season hey?
Not just because of this mind you.
I’m not surprised bored young blokes away from home I’m just surprised and annoyed it was Richmond.
They have us by the balls mate.
There is a waiting list of thousands to get into 3121. Even higher coterie members want to downgrade to 3121.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back