they are human

the club has an image and relationship to maintain with the
AFL
media
sponsors
players
supporters
the general football public

it does get inter twinned but if the club overly offends any group , they will come for us and get other groups on their side

we really need Firday's game to roll around so there is a distraction

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
those two are valuable commodities for the club

they are human

the club has an image and relationship to maintain with the
AFL
media

sponsors
players
supporters
the general football public

it does get inter twinned but if the club overly offends any group , they will come for us and get other groups on their side

we really need Firday's game to roll around so there is a distraction

The Bolded are already coming for us

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Eddie McChins cant help himself

Like others. I have had a chance to think more broadly about it (no pun intended). Don't have a problem with what McEddie has said as we all judge the opposition tougher than our own. He's only one person. Tony Jones is a yesterday man - irrelevant. Honestly don't know how he keeps his position, obviously is matey enough with whom ever matters.

I be really surprised but won't be disappointed if Stack and CCJ get the arse HOWEVER we will effectively be handing them to a competitor, and both are talents you would normally consider trading for IMO.

So that said, I think it would be wise of the Club to structure a rigorous remedial education programme that can focus on better decision making and life skills. Not just for a week or a month, but a scalable, lasting approach over some years. If they are willing to put in the work. it could be win / win. Let's help them to be better men, not lasting villains.

Last edited:
I'd be getting rid of them this off-season, get some draft picks in
Getting draft picks for this year is a terrible idea imo
With no real under 18 comp it’s going to be chook lotto in trying to nail picks especially early ones

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
walked through the wrong door
Why is Eddie speaking with Gil McLaughlin on a matter involving another club and seemingly before the AFL had derived their penalty ?
Secondly why is Eddie even there , that fat campaigner is constantly in Gil’s pocket for the betterment of the scum .

G String

All Australian
Jan 3, 2008
Brighton
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm sitting on the - give them another chance side of the fence - an incident like this can make them or break them. They seem keen to make amends - so we'll see what kinda men they are and if they really pull the finger out next year - everyones a winner. If they don't or screw up again - which I dont think will happen - see you later

We wouldn't get early picks for them, so that doesn't really matter

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
I assume you were in the get rid of dusty camp as well after his * ups at the start of his career

Why would you assume that?

Since you want to just move on players who ****ed up early in their careers

You assume that from me stating neither player would earn us early draft picks if we traded them?

Oh my bad I thought you were the poster advocating that we should be trading them in the first place

Oh my bad I thought you were the poster advocating that we should be trading them in the first place

Think you need Don't_Argue for that retort.......

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Why get rid of them. Both under contract for one more year so RFC would have to pay anyhow. Both guys can play and have a few years in the system. If they misbehave again they would obviously be out the door.
The AFL industry is going to be radically different. Who knows what we will do about our VFL team. We once had money but who knows what revenue we can generate. Maybe lists of 35 & no VFL team might be the new normal.

Last edited:
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Heard a bit of Healy tonight on the radio talking about Gills response today to all clubs, Taylor, CCJ and Stack, and he said something to the effect of "there's other disturbing facts not yet released that don't stack up" not sure if it was a freudian slip.

Hope there's not more to the Stack story, but just a generalised comment by Healy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back