Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t say that, you’ll be branded a hater
Or someone who has a hunch. Pretty easy to say he has issues, but you'd want to be able to back it up with something. Is Drofder associated with him or the club?

And of course he may have issues, but are they enough to stop him wanting to pull the boots on again.
Don't think any of us have any idea, unless of course he knows something we don't.

Or someone who has a hunch. Pretty easy to say he has issues, but you'd want to be able to back it up with something.

And of course he may have issues, but are they enough to stop him wanting to pull the boots on again.
Don't think any of us have any idea, unless of course he knows something we don't.

Either way I hope he stays on the team this season.

List looks like it doesn't bat too deep in a few areas if stack is let go.

I think the list is okay, it's just that Stack has the talent to be as good as anyone in the league. That would be a massive waste.

It would still be ok but that's ideal when trying win the flag again.

Stack is probably top 26 or so player so would be significant.

Barely drafted anyone either

Or someone who has a hunch. Pretty easy to say he has issues, but you'd want to be able to back it up with something. Is Drofder associated with him or the club?

With Drofder on this.Just a hunch nothing concrete but I suspect Football at the highest level is a bridge too far for Sydney.
Latest bail conditions why wouldn't you nominate a address in Vic.
The club no doubt would've helped if they knew he was committed.
The silence from the club also is a concern.

With Drofder on this.Just a hunch nothing concrete but I suspect Football at the highest level is a bridge too far for Sydney.
Is he even allowed to leave the state under his bail conditions?

What silence from the club? They were open that they support him and that the matter is before the courts. We know the club doesn't like to give a running commentary (have we heard anything about how Green, Mansell etc are going) on any issue let alone one which attracts negative press.

We only found out our finalised coaching structure today and it's less than a month before the season starts.

He came top3 rising star. He is clearly up to it if he gets a run without the k holding him back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What silence from the club? They were open that they support him and that the matter is before the courts. We know the club doesn't like to give a running commentary (have we heard anything about how Green, Mansell etc are going) on any issue let alone one which attracts negative press.

We only found out our finalised coaching structure today and it's less than a month before the season starts.
The restructure of the coaches was done months ago.Just a fill in article from AFL.com.

The restructure of the coaches was done months ago.Just a fill in article from AFL.com.

Yes I realise that the shuffle happened months ago but the official positions such as Lonergan's promotion to midfield coach were only announced today.

I reckon if you googled a random line from that you'll get hits from all corners of the internet. Reeks of a c&p job.

Cringey, over the top emotional essays on social media are common in young couples these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back