Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this needs to be locked, unless there is another indiscretion.

End of the day, it will only be opinions on current behaviour and lets be honest, that can happen in the PLAYER thread.

Rehashing whether what happened to him was right or wrong has been done to death and serves no purpose.

Like most Forum chat threads really - if people want to proffer, hypothesis or vent perhaps - isn't this the place to do it?

Lock it "after" his court hearing.
Until then its a relative discussion.
What can be added, that hasn't already said int he last 200+ pages, that adds value to the conversation, before his court hearing???
Regurgitating the same arguments over and over, without anyone changing their POV is pointless is it not?
Like most Forum chat threads really - if people want to proffer, hypothesis or vent perhaps - isn't this the place to do it?
I suppose the same as above... we've had 200+ pages to to P/H/V, what can someone add that actually contributes to forum from here?
I'm not saying don't have these threads, of course thats what we are all here for, but at some stage, most threads run their course.
I just reckon with this thread in particular, nothing positive can come from it at the moment...

Mods haven't locked, so perhaps they dont agree, and thats ok too.

Maybe I just need to unfollow the thread.

What can be added, that hasn't already said int he last 200+ pages, that adds value to the conversation, before his court hearing???
Regurgitating the same arguments over and over, without anyone changing their POV is pointless is it not?

I suppose the same as above... we've had 200+ pages to to P/H/V, what can someone add that actually contributes to forum from here?
I'm not saying don't have these threads, of course thats what we are all here for, but at some stage, most threads run their course.
I just reckon with this thread in particular, nothing positive can come from it at the moment...

Mods haven't locked, so perhaps they dont agree, and thats ok too.

Maybe I just need to unfollow the thread.

Whilst I mostly agree, it's not for me to limit, say Bazzar (who loves me referring to him :p), from offering up a new slant or 'fact' and someone else finding interest in or disputing it. Isn't that largely the so called Fun of the Forum? Anyway it probably better to have this thread, than have yet another one started around the time of the sentencing hearing. At least all the drivel is in here;):D

Richmond pledges to help Sydney Stack as return to club nears

Richmond has shaved costs to avoid huge job losses at Punt Road as a result of the COVID-19 hit season, absorbing some of Sydney Stack’s huge fine in its football cap.

Richmond is hopeful Sydney Stack could be back at Punt Road within weeks as it absorbs the damage of his $100,000 fine within the club’s football department cap.
Stack is in a much better place than when he was released from prison for a West Australian COVID breach as he awaits a March 25 court date for that offence.
The talented indigenous player is living with his auntie in Northam and attempting to rededicate himself to his AFL career.

He is not only getting a high level of support from Richmond on a fitness program, he is also accessing the type of counselling and welfare he needs to work on his issues away from football.

Stack was rocked by a family bereavement pre-Christmas and then returned home to West Australia where he committed a second COVID breach after his initial Queensland AFL infraction.

But when he was bailed after serving three weeks in jail the Supreme Court judge suggested he was unlikely to serve more jail time even if given a conviction.

The Tigers are desperate to get him back among their support structures, with Stack able to play practice games and VFL despite his AFL ban that runs until Round 5.

The Tigers and Stack’s management are determined to respect the court process but there is a hope with borders to soon be opened up he could be back in Melbourne soon after that court case.

Breaking news !

Sydney Stack found guilty of not voting for McGowan in the state election today 13.3.2021

Breaking news !

Sydney Stack found guilty of not voting for McGowan in the state election today 13.3.2021
Landslide/bloodbath win an understatement. All on the back of jailing our Sydney Stack.

That's a joke before I get taken to task.

If he's coming back to Punt Rd, it'd be a great thing if he could live with one of our leaders for 12 months. Get some good structure and support around him from someone who cares.

As harsh as everyone can be towards him, the kid is only 20. He's still a kid. I don't care if he dances on TikTok or what he posts on Instagram. Just get some good structures around him so a) he can be ok in life and b)he can realise the massive potential he has as an AFL footballer.

Let's not talk s**t here, this guy has the ability to be an absolute elite AFL midfielder or flanker. Get things into place so that can happen.

He was living with X pre Covid wasn't he? Marlion might be a good fit for him.

Will be fantastic to have him back, he'll be earning his spot this year with all the kids we have competing for spots!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he will fu** up again when he returns to wa at the end of the season

Thanks NostraLongneck - got any future Lotto numbers for any particular draw too?

What do you mean by "fu** up"? Go to a nightclub or the 'rippers and have a punch on outside a kebab shop.

I'm ok with all that.

I'm going out with you then Walt - big nights ;) :D

Ahh, just a thought, does anyone remember when Stacky stayed at the Hardwick’s house for a while?

Well, I wonder if Dimma and Alex Crow will have him stay at their place now?

I’m doubtful Alex can cook like Mrs Hardwick though. Dimma looks like he’s been on a very strict and prolonged juice cleanse diet. Hmm, boring. Not very appetising.

Also, I think Dimma and Alex just might be a bit busy.

Thoughts?

Ahh, just a thought, does anyone remember when Stacky stayed at the Hardwick’s house for a while?

I’m doubtful Alex can cook like Mrs Hardwick though. Dimma looks like he’s been on a very strict and prolonged juice cleanse diet. Hmm, boring. Not very appetising.

Thoughts?

Get her dad Russell to take him under his wing.

Thoughts?

She might be a better cook :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back