Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F****** Joke of a state

Should have been allowed to return to victoria after being released and his lawyer attend this.
Whilst i am extremely critical about his behaviour and attitude as well as his dedication to his training prior
this is just stupid.

They could have just given him the bloody fine 2 months ago and sent him on his way
So the "rule of law" has no relevance to you?

We've been over this. WA picks and chooses when it wants to apply the rule of law. See Elijah Taylor and his kidnap and assault charges. No jail time and free to leave the state.

I'm just glad it's done and he can get back to doing what he loves and surrounded by people who care about him. Hopefully he'll be at the game on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello to all you Queen Victorians. STOP. Sending Convict Stack back to you via tall ship. STOP. Papers to be stamped Van Diemen's Land. STOP. Estimate alighting Port Phillip late August for finals. STOP. No need for thank you. STOP. Colony of West Australia. STOP

Now with a fire in his belly and talent to burn can he grow up and rise above it? Dusty needs to step in and give him a bloody good talk, only Dusty do it. The guys 2-3 seasons away from AA if he can keep his wheels on.

"Mr Percy said Stack was a "budding musician" who was keen to travel to the United States to explore opportunities"

Anyone actually seen any of his music if it exists at all?

I hope he decides what he wants to do soon. Doubt he'll put in the effort for the team if he's eyeing off trying to gain fame in America.

I think it's fair to ask why a crime which results in a $6k fine takes what, 4 months, to get through the courts, and prevents him from leaving the state for his livelihood. People get out on bail for charges that result in jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back