Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half back, extra wing rotation, small forward. We are crying out for a bit of a depth boost across the ground and Stack being versatile is a perfect player to provide that.

I'm talking about the good debut season Stack, not that other bloke. Really hope he gets it now. It's all on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he was sh*t everywhere but backline . he was pathetic as a forward
His best footy was off half back but he did play well forward at times.

I think he's versatile, the question is how much he wants it. Won't get by on talent alone but if a prison stint didn't wake him the * up then nothing will.

His best footy was off half back but he did play well forward at times.

I think he's versatile, the question is how much he wants it. Won't get by on talent alone but if a prison stint didn't wake him the fu** up then nothing will.
His attitude appears to be pretty good and he seems focused based on what I’ve read. Stacky will be determined to make every post a winner now, it’s all about getting match fitness back and he’ll be a great addition to the team

His attitude appears to be pretty good and he seems focused based on what I’ve read. Stacky will be determined to make every post a winner now, it’s all about getting match fitness back and he’ll be a great addition to the team
We can only hope right, I'd put the test to him, half a dozen games in the VFL, tell him he can earn his spot in the seniors by round 10, but make him earn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back