Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it actually been established that they were at the strip place? I know it was certainly being reported/insinuated in the meeja but I'm not sure it's actually been substantiated as fact??
The RFC statement would seem to confirm it, reading between the lines. Certainly, you'd imagine a stronger denial, or clarification, if it hadn't happened.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

Has it actually been established that they were at the strip place? I know it was certainly being reported/insinuated in the meeja but I'm not sure it's actually been substantiated as fact??

Hollywood Club will neither confirm or deny - so probs yes. If one of them was well tanked, probably just refused entry. Not sure it even matters - still a breach of the AFL Covid19 Hub Policy.

the holier than thou attitude of you guys is a joke
I broke plenty of rules and let down plenty of people willfully when I was that age and learned from the consequences, but wasn't hung for it.
end of the day they were just two drunk blokes at a strip club who got into a scuffle. they didn't murder or rape anyone or even commit a crime

Interestingly the bloke at the Kebab place said they were very respectful and didn't appear drunk (I'm pretty sure)....

He’s a 20 year old man, I have no doubt and I don’t begrudge him having a few beers over the summer, I just hope that he still finds time to put his head down and his bum up and really prove how much he wants this AFL career in the off-season.
We can hope all we want. Won’t happen. Mentally weak, immature and selfish. That’s his nature. Proven he can’t sustain what’s required by himself. Needs a 24hr minder with a baby spoon in hand to dig him out of crap he falls into.

stacky has a whole summer in perth without lockdown to get through

reckon he'll be on the sauce a fair bit. cant believe he streamed his udl session

To me that's a sign he's not coping well at all, he needs some support around him at this time or I think it might spiral....is he not with Monique Conti any more? I hadn't heard anything....

Ya think?? Wasn't it a WC great Peter Sumich that was talking about how good Sydney was? Why didn't they listen? I'm guessing Freo more likely than WC but if he goes then I wouldn't be surprised if he goes elsewhere but I prefer they both stay....
Yeah...im 50/50 on whether he will leave Now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornea ripped into Chompers about it. Was hilarious.

"You didn't have this opinion when Steele Sidebottom was wandering the streets naked"

Cornes also said our club was arrogant now that we won 2 flags and Hawthorn and Geelong didn’t have any indiscretions when they were at their best lol

Cornes also said our club was arrogant now that we won 2 flags and Hawthorn and Geelong didn’t have any indiscretions when they were at their best lol
Apart from multiple cases of drink driving, drug overdose, going over the speed limit by 78kmh, losing a TAC sponsorship, and taunting an opposition player on the field about injecting drugs, Hawthorn and Geelong were total cleanskins.

Apart from multiple cases of drink driving, drug overdose, going over the speed limit by 78kmh, losing a TAC sponsorship, and taunting an opposition player on the field about injecting drugs, Hawthorn and Geelong were total cleanskins.
You forgot to mention coach banging a players misses .

Interestingly the bloke at the Kebab place said they were very respectful and didn't appear drunk (I'm pretty sure)....

Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back