Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
News.com.au using the headline they've been sacked? Is this clickbait because there is nothing about it in the article, just Sydney posting an apology.

Good on Eddie Betts for reaching out to Sydney, they both know they've stuffed up.
Link to the sacked headline?

Sorry, here it is

They're clueless on that site, first they took screenshots from a fake Sydney Stack facebook account, now they're saying he's been sacked.

Correct.
Paul Marsh from the AFLPA has already said him and Benny Gale are working through it.
If those 2 lawyers don't have any success....When I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, my lawyer got it down to five.

Last edited:
Benny Gale has been brilliant but he has dropped the ball on this one. Stack and CCJ made a phenomenally bad decision, but the AFL decision was to punish both the players and the club. The club has tried to pass off their penalty on to the players, instead of owning it.
Maybe they wanted the players to own it too, won’t happen in the end , rules appear pretty straight forward to me

Benny Gale has been brilliant but he has dropped the ball on this one. Stack and CCJ made a phenomenally bad decision, but the AFL decision was to punish both the players and the club. The club has tried to pass off their penalty on to the players, instead of owning it.
This was a pr chess move. I think we would rather pay but knew the media would have been all over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe they wanted the players to own it too, won’t happen in the end , rules appear pretty straight forward to me

Players will own it in one form or another ;)

It's not the clubs fault. The players made the mistake.

Apart from multiple cases of drink driving, drug overdose, going over the speed limit by 78kmh, losing a TAC sponsorship, and taunting an opposition player on the field about injecting drugs, Hawthorn and Geelong were total cleanskins.
And danked three flags ........ and secret bank account rorted 4 flags

To me that's a sign he's not coping well at all, he needs some support around him at this time or I think it might spiral....is he not with Monique Conti any more? I hadn't heard anything....
She’s an athlete, got tired of the udl cans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back