Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing about Eddie being out abd about yet
It's only an issue of you get assaulted while sitting down minding your own business afterwards?

But in all seriousness, are the posse of media, family and other hangers on, flown up and quarantined in the AFL hub, not under the same conditions as the rest of the players up there? I'm staggered Eddie can lambast the thoughtless, selfish players one week, then hit the nightclubs with his son the next and defend himself as not having broken any rules the next!

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

100%, the fight clearly wasn’t theirfault, but early reporting jumped on it as they were being charged.

The boys and club were charged based on first with the story journalism, forcing the AFL to save public face.

what they did was dumb but nothing illegal, same with Bennell.
they were in a fight and it was outside the protocols. the press always blow things up but they deserve a severe sanction for stupidity and selfishness in that it could have derailed our flag prospects.

they were in a fight and it was outside the protocols. the press always blow things up but they deserve a severe sanction for stupidity and selfishness in that it could have derailed our flag prospects.

im not against the punishment, I’m unhappy with the AFLs inconsistency.

The Dees have been given a far more lenient sanction based on two dodgy factors, one they don’t count the first sanction cos it happened in Melbourne and therefore a smaller fine and the games suspension is purely because of the media outrage for one incident vs the other.

Bennell was every bit as dumb, maybe even dumber if his decision was made sober (seems to be confusion over what exactly happened).

im not against the punishment, I’m unhappy with the AFLs inconsistency.

The Dees have been given a far more lenient sanction based on two dodgy factors, one they don’t count the first sanction cos it happened in Melbourne and therefore a smaller fine and the games suspension is purely because of the media outrage for one incident vs the other.

Bennell was every bit as dumb, maybe even dumber if his decision was made sober (seems to be confusion over what exactly happened).
and you expect consistency from the afl?;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1001348

Stack is apparently keen to feature on the remix of the track. This does not sit well with me. He should be trying to distance himself from that event, move on from it and make amends for it, not make f*n rap songs about it.

Fmd this is amazing. Lol

Please don't delist him

View attachment 1001348

Stack is apparently keen to feature on the remix of the track. This does not sit well with me. He should be trying to distance himself from that event, move on from it and make amends for it, not make f*n rap songs about it.

Christ, they're young dudes having fun. Let them enjoy it. The world is so boring when you expect everyone to be cookie-cutter.

Souvlaki >> Kebab

For those who are lured by the HSP ... revert to a open platter Souvla and your colon can thank me later in life. Part ways with the five different sauces drizzled on a bed of chips and shaved meat for a beautiful Greek Salad crumbled with Dodoni Feta, pinch of oregano and lightly drizzled in olive oil. 👏

Souvlaki >> Kebab

For those who are lured by the HSP ... revert to a open platter Souvla and your colon can thank me later in life. Part ways with the five different sauces drizzled on a bed of chips and shaved meat for a beautiful Greek Salad crumbled with Dodoni Feta, pinch of oregano and lightly drizzled in olive oil. 👏
Teleio

Souvlaki >> Kebab

User name to posting content gives this some gravitas.

Souvlaki >> Kebab

Has to be Bulgarian fetta or no go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back