Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souvlaki >> Kebab

For those who are lured by the HSP ... revert to a open platter Souvla and your colon can thank me later in life. Part ways with the five different sauces drizzled on a bed of chips and shaved meat for a beautiful Greek Salad crumbled with Dodoni Feta, pinch of oregano and lightly drizzled in olive oil. 👏

Get the lamb farken put it on the spit farken. 😍

🤢🤢🤢

Or as my Greek family and friends call it, "the cheap sh*t"

🤷‍♂️

Don't start me on Danish Feta 🤦‍♂️
Its well known outside the Greek community that Bulgarian fetta is da best, every hotel restaurant i worked in would use Bulgarian,,,even some Greek folks i know say Bulgarian is da best

But its only an opinion brother all good love your work in here

Its well known outside the Greek community that Bulgarian fetta is da best, every hotel restaurant i worked in would use Bulgarian,,,even some Greek folks i know say Bulgarian is da best

But its only an opinion brother all good love your work in here
I agree - Bulgarian Feta is used frequently, I always thought because its $19 cheaper per kilo haha

But it does have its place in the community, Dodoni is saltier and more an acquired taste

Stack seriously needs some guidance...

I get the club let people be themselves, but it wouldn't hurt Stack being taught priorities...

I get he likes the limelight, the attention etc... and if everything is going well, then no issues, but at the minute, he has let his playing group and coaching group down, and until he makes up for that, he needs to drop the distractions.

No more Insta/TikTok/Snap whatever he's doing these days, low profile, earn trust and respect back, and learn that is he *s up again, none of those Insta followers etc will be able to save his arse!!!

And with his talent, that would be a shame!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speak for yourself not most of us. Reckon he's a pretty interesting kid and a brilliant footballer.
Looking at comments on social media, there's not a lot of love for the kid at the moment, and rightly so. Yeah you can be "interesting", but betraying the trust of the club and disrespecting those who gave you a chance isn't interesting, it's just being a campaigner.

Looking at comments on social media, there's not a lot of love for the kid at the moment, and rightly so. Yeah you can be "interesting", but betraying the trust of the club and disrespecting those who gave you a chance isn't interesting, it's just being a campaigner.
I reckon he understands pretty well that he has let the club down, but he does not seem to the type to pull his head in and let others tell him how he should be behaving, especially in regard to social media which hunts like a pack of vultures. Seems a very mature kid who has seen a shite load more of real life than most of those social media tarts. He made a mistake and the only thing that matters is how he responds to that to his peers and how he lets his footy do the talking. Time will tell.

I agree - Bulgarian Feta is used frequently, I always thought because its $19 cheaper per kilo haha

But it does have its place in the community, Dodoni is saltier and more an acquired taste
Excellent work my fetta loving friend

Stack seriously needs some guidance...

I get the club let people be themselves, but it wouldn't hurt Stack being taught priorities...

I get he likes the limelight, the attention etc... and if everything is going well, then no issues, but at the minute, he has let his playing group and coaching group down, and until he makes up for that, he needs to drop the distractions.

No more Insta/TikTok/Snap whatever he's doing these days, low profile, earn trust and respect back, and learn that is he fu**s up again, none of those Insta followers etc will be able to save his arse!!!

And with his talent, that would be a shame!
When he moved out of dimma place to shack up with Monique , the gangsta rap s**t came out, I think he needs to be regimented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back