Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re very young blokes with tons of disposable cash and most likely frustrated and bored.
I guess a crank in hub life was too mundane.
Thay may be frustrated and have heaps of $ but their biggest issue is they are obviously totally selfish and stupid.

Could it be that they were fighting each other?
No story indicates that anyone else was involved.
If this is the case my guess would be one of them stuffed up inside and got them both evicted and the other wasn't happy with what went down and It escalated outside... It's the only reason I can think of that they would be fighting each other

Bloody hell. Off field this is our annus horibilis !

Looks like a $100k fine ($25k suspended and $75k for a second breach) and literally years of positive culture and a leading role in respect for women unravelled in one go.

Try explaining this one to your kids.

Indeed. This is the antithesis of everything about our culture that was celebrated in Konrad Marshall’s books.

I reckon we get Konrad up to the hub. He’s like a good luck charm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pisses me off with Stack more.

CCJ, ok he is a kid who made a really dumb mistake, give him his wack and move on

Sydney on the otherhand, still a kid but our club did a lot for this kid. Give him a chance when no other club would and he goes and spits back in our faces. I can forgive him having a shit year on field, but pulling this sort of garbage after all we have done for him? Needs to pull his head in or get out.

Is this sort of shit the reason why everyone skipped Stack at the draft??? He should pull his head in, after all the club has done for him this is the way he repays our faith? Im also wondering if his breaking up with ex went really bad and/or is impacting him right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back