Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am officially ECO about this guy.

I don’t see him playing for the club again, his post about his GF is his business but it’s very OMG US AGAINST THE WORLD BABY, very wet behind the ears, no Richmond player except MRJ liked his post, he might mature, but it certainly won’t be in the next 12 months, and by that time, he will probably be playing in the WAFL. I just don’t think he gets it, being an AFL player.

I ECI’d for this post, but I’m now ECO. If you disagree, and I turn out to be wrong, good.

Couldnt he have just told her all this ?

why the need to post on social media ?

look at me

It's not unusual for people in their early 20's to post something like that. It's a generational thing. To post it publicly gives it more currency in their eyes.

the epic declaration of love is prolly cuz of this:

Richmond star Sydney Stack bids farewell to AFLW girlfriend Mikayla Morrison as Fremantle Dockers head east

hey, I'm far from a relationship expert.

It's not unusual for people in their early 20's to post something like that. It's a generational thing. To post it publicly gives it more currency in their eyes.
I have 2 daughters 3 nephews and numerous friends kids all in the 20-30 year age bracket and am connected to most on social media
Nope nothing from them resembling posts like Stack's. I guess they dont have too much ' currency'

but a couple did get tattoo's with their partners names

I have 2 daughters 3 nephews and numerous friends kids all in the 20-30 year age bracket and am connected to most on social media
Nope nothing from them resembling posts like Stack's. I guess they dont have too much ' currency'

but a couple did get tattoo's with their partners names

I said it wasn't unusual to post something like that. Not "every kid does it".

The tattoo thing is definitely more extreme haha

In the end, he has to want it enough, like he did when we first drafted him. No news is good news, the club could have put a line through his name 6 weeks ago. I have a feeling the ball is in his court, prove to the club you are worth giving another chance.
The club couldn’t have done that, can you imagine the outcry from the BLM movement if they had

Captain Trent often posts his unshakeable love for his family
lol so true, its actually pathetic really.

look at me

Our "pathetic" "look at me" captain. Why can't he just say it to his face? Why post it publicly? Clearly has a lot of growing up to do. None of the kids I know post like this.
Screenshot_20210214-104720_Instagram.jpg
It's about a paragraph shorter than what Stack wrote but Cotch in 30+ years old ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

look at me

Yeah, it's not just a generation thing, it sees like a whole other life form to some :D ;)

Last edited:
Our "pathetic" "look at me" captain. Why can't he just say it to his face? Why post it publicly? Clearly has a lot of growing up to do. None of the kids I know post like this.
View attachment 1057470
It's about a paragraph shorter than what Stack wrote but Cotch in 30+ years old ffs.
LOL Hardly the same mate , Cotch is talking about a fellow footballer and his career and their path together and congratulating him on a career in football which millions have watched. Stack is making a post for only his partner to know and is directed at her in a 'personal' way

But loving your unconditional loyalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back