Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got to say - what does 25% fitness mean?

Is it some sort of statement that 'I can't train properly for my job when in this semi-incarceration." To get sympathy.

Or does it mean he'd struggle to run out one quarter?

I guess we'll find out something soonish. But it's all a bit strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it some sort of statement that 'I can't train properly for my job when in this semi-incarceration." To get sympathy.

I am half expecting him to be so far off it he doesnt play footy for 6-8 weeks while he is put through some serious conditioning. Maybe doesnt even train with the main group. But it is just a guess really.

He’s 25% faster than 90% of the list

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I am half expecting him to be so far off it he doesnt play footy for 6-8 weeks while he is put through some serious conditioning. Maybe doesnt even train with the main group. But it is just a guess really.

I guess we'll sort of find out eventually. Might be round 10-14 before he's even ready to go. Or maybe he's in good nick and he'll come out firing ready to prove himself.

I wouldn't trust the ambulance chaser

i would take a fat stack, im talkin + 40 kilo over daniel rioli
Maybe you need to listen to what people like Justin Leppitsch on what Daniel Rioli brings to the team and what his "Role' in the team is
Or
Maybe listen to what Shane Edwards said on sen yesterday (its on the podcast)on how our game plan was developed nd the coaching staff accredit the game style to Daniel Rioli and his ability to run chase tackle and harras and close up space.

Please have a listen maybe you wont be watching just what you see on television where the only camera angles are where the ball is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back