Recommitted Sydney Stack [re-signed for 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Rioli is a bit different to Stack. One was done for a combination of weed and being a bit of an idiot.
No he wasn't. He is charged with tampering with a urine sample. It's one of the more serious offenses in WADA's 'chemical and physical manipulation' laws.

Ings is on record about the gravity of the offense stating:

"It is very rare for a tampering case to get anything less than four years. You have got to be really sneaky, you have got to have a urine sample with you or some paraphernalia to swap it. It is almost aggravated behaviour when it happens."

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
No he wasn't. He is charged with tampering with a urine sample. It's one of the more serious offenses in WADA's 'chemical and physical manipulation' laws.

Ings is on record about the gravity of the offense stating:

"It is very rare for a tampering case to get anything less than four years. You have got to be really sneaky, you have got to have a urine sample with you or some paraphernalia to swap it. It is almost aggravated behaviour when it happens."

Yes, one was a positive game day test for marijuana. The other was being an idiot. Neither are illegal, despite sports doping being a serious matter within sport.

Stack was involved in multiple physical altercations and has broken actual laws.

Not the same.

Glad to see some supporters taking pleasure from this , Now ill just go back to the Bombers board to read how Stringer is a better player than Dusty
I take no pleasure from Sydney's inability to learn from his mistakes.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
The kid is halfwitted, better off without him IMO.

Chances are that the RFC will dump him unless they have a change of heart and by some miracle give him another chance.
BUT in comparison too what some other players have done it really is not the worst thing to have happened 'Covid mistakes breaches by a 20 year old '
compared to De Goey / Stringer etc

It is what it is and no big deal for the RFC as he is hardly an integral player to our system

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Covid mistakes breaches by a 20 year old

20 year old costs Richmond staff member job through stupidity after breaching conditions clearly defined by QLD Government and AFL as requirements to play, then after being given special dispensation by the WA government to return home, breaches conditions agreed to (again) - breaking law in the process - is involved in drunken physical altercation and rightfully denied bail.

Not quite a ‘mistake’ though is it?

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
20 year old costs Richmond staff member job through stupidity after breaching conditions clearly defined by QLD Government and AFL as requirements to play, then after being given special dispensation by the WA government to return home, breaches conditions agreed to (again) - breaking law in the process - is involved in drunken physical altercation and rightfully denied bail.

Not quite a ‘mistake’ though is it?
LOL Like i said is a mistake from a brain fart , The crap that Stringer has done and still doing (railway hotel to give you a clue)
Bombers have been cleaning up his crap since he arrived

De Goey has had just as many issue's

either way no great loss , Stack is a talent but hardly a best 22 at richmond and the club will try to do the right thing by him and if he grows a brain then great if not just delist and draft another. He certainly is not a jake Stringer like Champion who is integral to our team that we need to turn a blind eye to his adventures

pupstar

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Chances are that the RFC will dump him unless they have a change of heart and by some miracle give him another chance.
BUT in comparison too what some other players have done it really is not the worst thing to have happened 'Covid mistakes breaches by a 20 year old '
compared to De Goey / Stringer etc

It is what it is and no big deal for the RFC as he is hardly an integral player to our system
Covid mistake. It was not a mistake he knew he was doing the wrong thing so no mistake and Covid breaches are serious more serious that people realize. What happens if he did have Covid and the poor 80 year old that he was near catches it off him and passes away in my opinion that is pretty serious and dont say it would not or could not happen cause it does happen all over the world.I also think a 20 year old should know better should he get a free pass because he is only 20. Ask the leaders of the Tigers if they think it is know big deal It is still a reflection of your club or any club that players have breached Covid ask the sponsors what they think.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Rioli is a bit different to Stack. One was done for a combination of weed and being a bit of an idiot.

The other has actively ignored clear legal requirements and got in to a number of drunken altercations.

Can't see anyone bothering for a few years if he gets de-listed.
Not defending stack, but that significantly understates what rioli did. Weed is still illegal, even ignoring the breaking of the AFL doping rules.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Covid mistake. It was not a mistake he knew he was doing the wrong thing so no mistake and Covid breaches are serious more serious that people realize. What happens if he did have Covid and the poor 80 year old that he was near catches it off him and passes away in my opinion that is pretty serious and dont say it would not or could not happen cause it does happen all over the world.I also think a 20 year old should know better should he get a free pass because he is only 20. Ask the leaders of the Tigers if they think it is know big deal It is still a reflection of your club or any club that players have breached Covid ask the sponsors what they think.
LOL thank for explaining to me what covid does to people

Doing the wrong this is also a mistake !

and yes 20 year old's make mistakes , Sure they should know better but not all 20 year olds are the same.

you are reading way way too much into this and im sure all tigers supporters and the club should be ashamed of themself's for Stacks 'Mistake'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
LOL thank for explaining to me what covid does to people

Doing the wrong this is also a mistake !

and yes 20 year old's make mistakes , Sure they should know better but not all 20 year olds are the same.

you are reading way way too much into this and im sure all tigers supporters and the club should be ashamed of themself's for Stacks 'Mistake'
Exactly - some 20 year old are decent people - others get into street fights and live life lying to anyone that would care to listen.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
I hope young Stack is OK.

The kid has heaps of flair but between: the expectations of fans; the need for the AFL to maintain their corporate image; the jealous armchair critics; his own lack of experience and discipline; WA politicians and police with their agendas; etc. - I’m afraid he’s going to get crushed.

Good luck Stackie. I hope you prove the knockers wrong - either now or in a few years - either at the Tiges or at some other team, I honestly don’t care which.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I hope young Stack is OK.

The kid has heaps of flair but between: the expectations of fans; the need for the AFL to maintain their corporate image; the jealous armchair critics; his own lack of experience and discipline; WA politicians and police with their agendas; etc. - I’m afraid he’s going to get crushed.

Good luck Stackie. I hope you prove the knockers wrong - either now or in a few years - either at the Tiges or at some other team, I honestly don’t care which.

1) AFL fans
2) AFL critics
3) The AFL
4) WA police
5) WA politicians

This is a well organised group formed to plot the down fall of 1 AFL player. That's a decent conspiracy theory.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
1) AFL fans
2) AFL critics
3) The AFL
4) WA police
5) WA politicians

This is a well organised group formed to plot the down fall of 1 AFL player. That's a decent conspiracy theory.
I didn’t say anything about a plot.

Plus I noticed you conveniently left out the fact that I included Stack’s own lack of experience and discipline, in my list of factors that he seems to have against him.

I reckon the only reason you’d do that is because you’re:

a/ trolling

or

b/ projecting some hang-ups from your own personal life or history onto the Stack situation.

Pretty pathetic either way.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I didn’t say anything about a plot.

Plus I noticed you conveniently left out the fact that I included Stack’s own lack of experience and discipline, in my list of factors that he seems to have against him.

I reckon the only reason you’d do that is because you’re:

a/ trolling

or

b/ projecting some hang-ups from your own personal life or history onto the Stack situation.

Pretty pathetic either way.
I conveniently left out the only part of your post that had any relevance in this matter.

So the answer is:

c/ I wanted to highlight the irrelevant parts of your post.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
I conveniently left out the only part of your post that had any relevance in this matter.

So the answer is:

c/ I wanted to highlight the irrelevant parts of your post.
The only parts of my post that have relevance to your blinkered, small-minded, world view.

Back