Recommitted Sydney Stack [re-signed for 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

I rate stack.

Young enough to think that his off-field issues can be sorted out within a good system.
Tigers would be crazy to let him go IMO.
Would love him at the cats, watched the tigers vs freo game this year and he was so good one out in defence on multiple occasions.

I rate stack.

Young enough to think that his off-field issues can be sorted out within a good system.
Tigers would be crazy to let him go IMO.
Would love him at the cats, watched the tigers vs freo game this year and he was so good one out in defence on multiple occasions.
So your saying he is leaving the Tigers.

Just makes sense for him to stay at the Tiges you think.

Tiges have invested a fair bit and win want to give him up on the cheap.

Plenty of warning signs so other clubs won’t want to over pay.
Yep, He is quality.
I'm really surprised he isn't locked away already.
He will be a great player for you guys for years to come.
In 5 years time looking back, being bad at covid wont seem as bad as it does now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not really mad. just amazed at the astonishing lack of understanding shown on this forum...
Paul has done great work I know. Remind me. Was he the bloke who advised Sydney to breach quarantine the first time? Or was he the bloke who goaded him to do it again - a couple of weeks later?

Hearing he's headed to north on a 3 year contract.
Can any richmond supporters confirm this?
Have heard they've offered him longer and more coin. He'd need to take less and for a shorter length to shun them and stay with us.

Am slightly concerned given he's still unsigned a day before trade period..

Paul has done great work I know. Remind me. Was he the bloke who advised Sydney to breach quarantine the first time? Or was he the bloke who goaded him to do it again - a couple of weeks later?

he actually tried to encourage him to bang his best mates missus but he chose the above instead.
Can’t win em all I guess.

Have heard they've offered him longer and more coin. He'd need to take less and for a shorter length to shun them and stay with us.

Am slightly concerned given he's still unsigned a day before trade period..
I get the slight nerves, but there has been next to no word from North, or another club, on Stack from any credible journalists. I doubt North have even placed an offer to him and I fully expect him to re-sign soon enough.

Last edited:
I get the slight nerves, but there has been next to no word from North, or another club, on Stack at all from any journalists. I doubt North have even placed an offer to him and I fully expect him to re-sign soon enough.
Yep I haven't heard anything.
Only reason I comment in here is I really rate him.
Quality player, and from the outside looking in he is undervalued.
+ he is easily the best out of contract player in the league in my eyes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back