Recommitted Sydney Stack [re-signed for 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to admit it would be a rotten act by him if he chose willingly to go to another club after how much support and patience Richmond have given him.

And I suppose a 1 year contract with clauses is absolutely fair enough by Richmond.

Hope he doesn't piss away his potential and career by keep doing foolish things off field.
How many d1ckhead 18 year olds have you met?
Its a pretty common trait.
Most grow out of it.

Last edited:
I think he just needs regular games.
Richmond seem to have pigeon holed him as a bad egg.
A fresh start at another club that treats him like an adult.
I thought Carlton would be all over him.
He plays HBF.
Woeful post.

He got regular games once he got fit after missing the entire pre season due to being in jail and stuck in WA.

The club has given him every opportunity to prove himself and stuck by him when a lot of other clubs wouldn't. Only 1 club was prepared to take the gamble on him, if anything 17 other clubs 'pigeon holed' him.

Last edited:

Not sure if a young team rebuilding from the ground up like North need a high maintenance and disruptive element like Stack.

I firmly believe he stays a Tiger , but if he does go, it should be a team with solid leaders and on and off field mentors to pull him into line, like the Swans or maybe even the Bulldogs.

It is a bit odd h3 hasn't signed on for the Tiges, would be bitterly disappointing if he is actively shopping himself around to other clubs.

Don't want a bar of him at Carlton. His on field talent is not worth the off field issues, which is why he was never drafted in the first place.

Not sure if a young team rebuilding from the ground up like North need a high maintenance and disruptive element like Stack.

I firmly believe he stays a Tiger , but if he does go, it should be a team with solid leaders and on and off field mentors to pull him into line, like the Swans or maybe even the Bulldogs.

It is a bit odd h3 hasn't signed on for the Tiges, would be bitterly disappointing if he is actively shopping himself around to other clubs.

Don't want a bar of him at Carlton. His on field talent is not worth the off field issues, which is why he was never drafted in the first place.
can run, goes hard at it and has decent footy IQ.
we're turning stephenson around we should be able to do the same with stack.

can run, goes hard at it and has decent footy IQ.
we're turning stephenson around we should be able to do the same with stack.
I like your thinking. Maybe support Stack and Coleman-Jones together with Stephenson.
Now that's a household I'd love to be part of.
Can't you just picture them absolutely lighting it up off the rear deck!

We do in Jed and Jy. The indigenous kids look up to them.

Jed takes on a mentor role for all our indigenous kids like Shaun did with him at the Hawks. I wouldn't want to move Jed on because of his value off the field even more than his on field work.

I like your thinking. Maybe support Stack and Coleman-Jones together with Stephenson.
Now that's a household I'd love to be part of.
Can't you just picture them absolutely lighting it up off the rear deck!
the kebab lovers can hang out with the spicey souvlaki combo team and we can open our own fast food joint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back