Recommitted Sydney Stack [re-signed for 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure it was

it was the best for both of us.

I wanted him, I love him you but it was the best for our long term future and we got rid of Brad - which was more important than acquiring Dusty.

mate, footy is not my first love, I know you won’t get this but I genuinely hate AFL.If I never saw another game and my club folded, I couldn’t give two shits.

So no, Dusty playing in 3 flags was what you deserved, it would have been too selfish to hope for both Carey and Martin in the one lifetime.

Last edited:
Where in the media has it been speculated that North Are interested in Stack ? Wouldn't have thought that a rebuilding club with a lot of talented and impressionable kids would seek someone with so many high maintenance issues as Stack, despite him filling a need for them..

Where in the media has it been speculated that North Are interested in Stack ? Wouldn't have thought that a rebuilding club with a lot of talented and impressionable kids would seek someone with so many high maintenance issues as Stack, despite him filling a need for them..

You dunno why a rebuilding team would want a 21 year old top3 rising star?

You dunno why a rebuilding team would want a 21 year old top3 rising star?

Lol He is not top 3 in his rising star class, and even if he was, his stocks have fallen away badly since then, off field problems aside, he has not set the world alight since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back