• Liam Stocker

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Banned
Worst poll ever

Stocker is one of the best mids from Victoria. Carlton put a lot of their chips on him and he bodes to be a key player on the list going forward. Will play an important part in the rebuild or at least that is the SOS vision.

Stack was said by Sumich to be the best WA prospect even though he slid as far as possible in the various drafts. utility / defender which hasnt put a foot wrong since walking in the door at Tigerland

Its not Hodge v Ball v Judd but its not the worst poll ever

Good to see Richmond fans deride this troll poll by the Bozo OP for what it's worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it bizarre ?

Why is it bizarre to compare a first round pick with a SSP rookie selection, before they have played a game?

At a time when virtually nobody here would’ve seen either play outside of a 2 min video?

I’ll leave you to figure that out. Reckon you might be able to do it all on your own.

Why is it bizarre to compare a first round pick with a SSP rookie selection, before they have played a game?

At a time when virtually nobody here would’ve seen either play outside of a 2 min video?

I’ll leave you to figure that out. Reckon you might be able to do it all on your own.

Why is it relevant where they were drafted, no one is discussing their cost, even though I am happy to if you want me too?

Now that we have some exposed form on both players , is it still "bizarre" ?

and as for the snide disparaging passive aggressive comments, is it really necessary for you to be so abrasive when all we are discussing is two 18 yr old footballers?

Why are you so insecure?

Why is it relevant where they were drafted, no one is discussing their cost, even though I am happy to if you want me too?

Now that we have some exposed form on both players , is it still "bizarre" ?

and as for the snide disparaging passive aggressive comments, is it really necessary for you to be so abrasive when all we are discussing is two 18 yr old footballers?

Why are you so insecure?

Insecure? Please.

Appreciate you are sticking up for a mate, but you are wasting your time.

We know Marcel has an unhealthy obsession with Stocker, so yes, this thread was a bizarre one to start at the time and remains a very odd comparison.

What link is there between the two? Why these two players in particular?

As for whatever "discussion" you think you are having, it is interesting you haven't mentioned anything about Stocker at all. That's some serious discussion!

Think we can just laugh the thread off as it is clear what Marcel was trying to do here.

Insecure? Please.

Appreciate you are sticking up for a mate, but you are wasting your time.

We know Marcel has an unhealthy obsession with Stocker, so yes, this thread was a bizarre one to start at the time and remains a very odd comparison.

What link is there between the two? Why these two players in particular?

As for whatever "discussion" you think you are having, it is interesting you haven't mentioned anything about Stocker at all. That's some serious discussion!

Think we can just laugh the thread off as it is clear what Marcel was trying to do here.

Kinda sad that your whole argument against me is based on an assumption that isn’t true

I Dunno who marcel is.

You are like Bigfootys Alex Jones, everything is a conspiracy lol

Kinda sad that your whole argument against me is based on an assumption that isn’t true

I Dunno who marcel is.

You are like Bigfootys Alex Jones, everything is a conspiracy lol

Marcel wrote the OP.

Hilarious you'd complain that my whole argument is based on an assumption yet you had no problem calling me out for apparently being "insecure".

Gold.

I think there are now strong comparisons between the two. They’re both midfielders who have been shoehorned into defence. Due to their respective sides having injuries in their backlines, they both got a call up probably earlier than expected and both were played in defence when they debuted - despite the fact they’re both natural midfielders. Furthermore, they both debuted in absolute beltings. Long term they will both end up in midfield. It’s actually crazy how comparable their situations are right now.

For the sake of the thread Sydney looked amazing in his debut whereas Stocker struggled. He also has more runs on the board, so it’s a no brainer. I’ll keep a close eye on both throughout their careers. Good poll :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back