Sydney Swans 2020 Super Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay I hate to look like such a dumb bum buttttttttt
Edmund has sent me the code, but I have no idea what to do next, like I have absolutely no idea where this super coach league is!
Please forgive my stupidity as I'm certain it will be obvious, but for the life of me I can't find it :(
Herald Sun KFC Super Coach AFL Classic.

When you join you then go to "Leagues" and Add/Join league... Type in the code (if you don't have it PM me or Edmund). Done!

Okay I hate to look like such a dumb bum buttttttttt
Edmund has sent me the code, but I have no idea what to do next, like I have absolutely no idea where this super coach league is!
Please forgive my stupidity as I'm certain it will be obvious, but for the life of me I can't find it :(
Took me a while to figure it out too! Are you sorted now?

Wouldn't that just be lovely?!!! I hope so, but I have no idea at all... sorry to be unhelpful.

Someone who knows more will come along soon I'm sure...

Wasn't sure where to ask this, so thought I'd try here:

Do you think Jordan Dawson is primed to push into premo status this year and get that average to 95+?
I've got him in and think he will, but i may have my Swans goggles on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Swans fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and Leagues 2 and 3 are full but there are spots available in League 4 - the code is 708911.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Hello Swans fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues.
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

What's the go the Justin McInerney guys, played really well in Marsh 1 then basically no game time in Marsh 2.

Do you think a coach had seen enough or was the another reason? Is he any actual chance to line up round1 and if so what role does he play/who would he be competing with, cheers, all the best for 2020!

Do you guys expect Dane Rampe to more or less maintain his output or has he been pegged for a role-change? This is more of a DT question but this thread seemed the most appropriate for this kind of query. cheers.
I'm expecting him to maintain or increase... no role changes.

Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers
i'll join league 4 as Stanmore Stags if spots are available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back