Competitions Sydney Swans 2021 Goal Kicking Comp: WINNER = Swansproudly!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7

In a brilliant win against Geelong, in the goal kicking competition, you either hit the jackpot or you went home broke. And boy did we have a few who went home broke.

First of all , congrats to those who hit the jackpot, SwansProudly getting Tom Papley who was the first goal kicker of the match. Kickthething and Membling managed to pick McLean who ended up being the stand alone leading goal kicker of the match.

You all got yourself another immunity card.

Everyone else got wiped out and the two who didn't have immunity in the bank were Jewelsbon and Kirkswan.

Bad luck this time, it looks like we will be waiting at least one more season to see a dual goal kicking competition winner.

As it stands Swansproudly is clearly in the box seat with two immunity cards in hand, Membling and kickthething have one up their sleeve. Everyone else is on their last chance.

mtooler
Jewelsbon
SwansProudly
scaryness
kickthething
swansfan51
Daniel B
Kirkswan
Membling

Round 1: Isaac Heeney
Round 2: Lance Franklin
Round 3: Logan McDonald
Round 4: Sam Reid
Round 5: Will Hayward
Round 6: Hayden McLean

Round 7: Errol Gulden (for his granddad and his Mum, Bronwyn watching his every move)

Good luck everyone.

If you're lucky enough to join the SSGKWCA (Sydney Swans Goal Kicking Winners Club Association)

Jewelsbon will teach you the secret handshake and I will help you move into our community lodgings.

:( I still have one cold, wet foot!

And I don't know the secret handshake or the whereabouts of the community lodgings...

My lucks out all the way around... :(

Good luck to you all!! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:( I still have one cold, wet foot!

And I don't know the secret handshake or the whereabouts of the community lodgings...

My lucks out all the way around... :(

Good luck to you all!! :)

The secret handshake doesn't require a hand towel, but it's highly recommended.

14bR.gif

Round 8

A tight low-scoring affair with the Demons wreaked absolute carnage in this game as it left all but 3 eliminated. The three left standing are SwansProudly, Kickthething and Membling. Of those 3 Membling with the Papley selection was the only one to get it on point this round.

An immunity card could have been there for the taking had anyone picked Justin McInerney as he kicked the first goal, alas nobody did.

So now the equation is Swansproudly and Membling still having an immunity card in hand, for Kickthething, it's sudden death next week having used up his remaining immunity card this round. We're well and truly in the end game now.

For everyone else who had been knocked out, thanks for playing and better luck in the next edition.

mtooler
SwansProudly
scaryness
kickthething
swansfan51
Daniel B
Membling

Round 1: Isaac Heeney
Round 2: Lance Franklin
Round 3: Logan McDonald
Round 4: Sam Reid
Round 5: Will Hayward
Round 6: Hayden McLean
Round 7: Errol Gulden
Round 8: Justin McInerney

Round 9

After a hard fought win over Collingwood, the available selection of goal kickers is thinning. All three remaining players failed to make an accurate pick of a goal scorer as JMac and Hayward both went goalless. Of the three only Kickthething did not have an immunity card in hand. A very admirable effort to make it to the final three after forgetting to make a selection the first round. Cheers for playing mate.

Next week, it's down to Swansproudly and Membling. Neither have any immunity cards so it's sudden death. If both players are eliminated in the same round then the tie-breaker will be the total amount of goals that your selections have kicked across the competition (currently Swansproudly is ahead on this measure).

This is shaping up to be the closest edition of the Swans board goal kicking competition yet.

Good luck to both of you!

kickthething
SwansProudly
Membling

Aug 9, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Women are always the gatekeepers and control whether a nod of approval is given to pleasure and always have soft tantalizing curves to match that role which elevates their public persona. Men willingly give up adulation doing whatever is necessary to get that nod making them subservient. It's just the way things are. SwansProudly will be a vision of beauty whilst membling probably has a beer gut, stale body odour and unkept 3 day growth and maybe a chipped tooth in the front with a wedge of food. No offence membling. The guys will give SwansProudly public favouritism because on some subconscious level they harbour fantastical hopes of getting a nod howsoever remote in probability and the women are part of the same gatekeeper club and respect each other's status accordingly without being driven to distraction by adulation

Not really hard to understand gtg if you care to dissect it.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Southampton FC
Dunno why the overt public favouritism... but to even things up... C'mon Membling!!

The "people champion" comes to mind. I will uphold it for the poor unwashed masses.

Women are always the gatekeepers and control whether a nod of approval is given to pleasure and always have soft tantalizing curves to match that role which elevates their public persona. Men willingly give up adulation doing whatever is necessary to get that nod making them subservient. It's just the way things are. SwansProudly will be a vision of beauty whilst membling probably has a beer gut, stale body odour and unkept 3 day growth and maybe a chipped tooth in the front with a wedge of food. No offence membling. The guys will give SwansProudly public favouritism because on some subconscious level they harbour fantastical hopes of getting a nod howsoever remote in probability and the women are part of the same gatekeeper club and respect each other's status accordingly without being driven to distraction by adulation

Not really hard to understand gtg if you care to dissect it.

None taken. Though for the record, I have a fantastic set of chompers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back