Competitions Sydney Swans 2021 Goal Kicking Comp: WINNER = Swansproudly!

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Heeney

Round 1

Goals
Sydney: Gulden 3, Heeney 3, McDonald 3, Mills 2, Parker 2, Reid 2, Wicks 2, Blakey, Papley

This is already more enjoyable than any of the updates I did last year where I was informing anyone who didn't pick Papley or Heeney that they were out lel.

We had a wide range of goal kickers which was a really pleasant surprise. To those who picked Logan McDonald to score a goal on AFL debut (myself, mtooler, Daniel B and Membling), congrats you just banked an immunity card because he kicked 3.
  • If your player kicks a goal on AFL debut then you earn an Immunity Card.
Other than that most people who made a pick got it right. Tesla Tenet, JackSwans, kickthething and mattpolo8 forgot to make a selection and were designated Chad Warner (who has jumper no 1) by default and he did not kick a goal so y'all have used your freebie immunity card.

Aussietomt made a selection of Rowbottom who also did not score a goal. So you've also used up your freebie immunity card.

At this stage, you're all still in I'm going to try and tag people as a reminder on Thursdays when the team comes out. But try and subscribe to this thread and chuck in a name when the team comes out, it should take less than a minute of your time.

mtooler
Jewelsbon
Tesla Tenet
SwansProudly
JackSwans
scaryness
kickthething
caesar88
mattpolo8
swansfan51
Daniel B
Kirkswan
aussietomt
Membling

Sorry I forgot, havent left home for several days on the MNC of NSW in the floods. Great game, well done with your selections.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hope you're safe, we're stranded but in no danger of being flooded out... just the roads around us!

Sorry I forgot, havent left home for several days on the MNC of NSW in the floods. Great game, well done with your selections.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Be safe 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1: Luke Parker
Round 2: Lance Franklin

Round 1: Isaac Heeney
Round 2: Lance Franklin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back