Mega Thread Sydney Swans Audio & Video Links

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
Will be making some highlight videos of Sydney players in the coming weeks for their 2016 seasons so I thought I'd post them here. Was going to make a thread but I believe this is the best place to post them.

Planning on making videos for Franklin, Parker, JPK, Hannebery, Jack, Rampe, Mills, Papley, Rohan and some others that I haven't decided on, suggestions are welcome.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Isaac Heeney

Hey all,
Will be making some highlight videos of Sydney players in the coming weeks for their 2016 seasons so I thought I'd post them here. Was going to make a thread but I believe this is the best place to post them.

Planning on making videos for Franklin, Parker, JPK, Hannebery, Jack, Rampe, Mills, Papley, Rohan and some others that I haven't decided on, suggestions are welcome.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Isaac Heeney

Please make a Dean Towers video.

Would like to see how short it is.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Hey all,

Isaac Heeney

Great work. Thankyou for this. Can't wait for the rest.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Luke Parker

Great highlights.

Parker on fire seems to energise those around him more that any player on our team. I swear guys like Gary Rohan look their very best when Parker is up and about. The sight of Heeney, Parker and JPK as the core of our midfield must scare the willies off other teams. Now we need just one more to step up to the same elite standard and those four will become legend, teamed with a dominant ruck division to create a midfield so awe inspiring that none can go up against them. Each one able to grab a game and dominate in their own right. Each one a nightmare for other teams to try to contain.

We don't lack for solid skilled midfield talent, and Mitchell was a pretty handy unit as an extractor, but I'm talking about someone at an altogether higher level. Can Mills become that fourth horseman of the apocalypse ?

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Lance Franklin

Another great highlights reel. Thanks

They laughed when we coughed up big bucks for a long contract on this guy, now every team seems to be waving big bucks to buy the best on offer. Buddy was a bargain. Seriously, why would any Swans player go to another team ? We'll see how Tommy Mitchell likes sitting out the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Had a look at the rest of your comps, plenty of attacking players. Reckon Rampe's defensive highlights stack up pretty well. And dat hair/mo... #nohomo

Yeah mate I'll try and give guys like Rampe a go at some stage, they're just so much harder to compile and you have to go through a heap more footage to get enough for a highlights video so I haven't done many of those yet.

alanlau34

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Yeah mate I'll try and give guys like Rampe a go at some stage, they're just so much harder to compile and you have to go through a heap more footage to get enough for a highlights video so I haven't done many of those yet.

Yeah that's fair enough. Shame that we don't value defenders as much as a good goal.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Tom Papley

How exciting is this kid! Just needs to work on his consistency. Could become one of the best small forwards in the comp. His highlight reel over his career will be spectacular.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Kieren Jack

Great post, thanks.

It's easy to (almost) forget how good Jack is in such a red-hot midfield. His ability to size things up and execute perfectly under pressure is remarkable. Just as valuable as Tom Mitchell in my view but with more x-factor. Turns 30 this year but shows no signs of dropping off. Will likely play out his career as a small forward.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Another great highlights reel. Thanks

They laughed when we coughed up big bucks for a long contract on this guy, now every team seems to be waving big bucks to buy the best on offer. Buddy was a bargain. Seriously, why would any Swans player go to another team ? We'll see how Tommy Mitchell likes sitting out the finals.
Watched it again. Geez that guy can play. Some players sit so far above the rest and Franklin towers above all.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Lance Franklin

How about Josh Kennedy ? A superstar. I like the entry in Wikipedia

In late 2009, Kennedy was offered a three-year deal by the Sydney Swans. Kennedy accepted the offer, as the Swans' offered him more opportunity to play senior football than Hawthorn, who had many players similar to Kennedy.

Greatest f-up of all time ?

How about Josh Kennedy ? A superstar. I like the entry in Wikipedia

In late 2009, Kennedy was offered a three-year deal by the Sydney Swans. Kennedy accepted the offer, as the Swans' offered him more opportunity to play senior football than Hawthorn, who had many players similar to Kennedy.

Greatest f-up of all time ?

I think their three-peat will help ease any pain at losing JPK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back